MK Ultra regular seeds
MK-Ultra is a regular seed which has been developed by the T.H. Seeds company. Named after famous L.S.D. experiments in the 50’s, the Indica sensation will send you into a deep trance – giving you intense, cannabis-cup winning euphoric feelings which have delighted users for generations.
- T.H. Seeds
- Brain explosion
- G13 x OG Kush
- Multiple Cup winner
- 90 - 130 cm
- 350+ g/m² indoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
- No official information
This strain is famous due to the powerful cerebral effects it possesses. After the CIA conducted mental manipulation projects in the 50’s, this strain pays tribute to such events, in an attempt to create ‘hypnotic’ effects that are fast-acting and best used when looking for a medicinal strain within the mental department. It has won a wide range of awards, including cannabis cups.
This strain contains excellent uses for when growing in both indoor and outdoor situations. For instance, MK-Ultra will give you 350+ grams of pure quality buds in every square meter, this makes it excellent for those growers who are looking to grow cannabis-cup winning strains with relative ease. It also finished quick, with a flowering time of around 8-9 weeks. It will be fairly pungent towards flowering season, so be aware of your carbon filter uses when the smell starts to pick up.
- Lighting from 400-900W in both HPS and LED
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18hr vegetation
- Ideal for Topping technique
- Perfect with the SCRoG growing method
- Typically emits an average humidity of around 55-60%
- Very easy to grow in both indoor and outdoor situations
Experience Strong Cerebral Thoughts
MK-Ultra is sure not to disappoint any grower. It is incredibly versatile and contains a wide range of citrusy flavors, giving it that pungent kick when you need it the most within your strain usage. Excellent for any Kush fan looking for different genetics.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.