Money Bush feminized seeds
Money Bush from Heavyweight Seeds is truly a work of art and everything a commercial grower can hope for in a strain. Well stabilized and available in feminized seed form, each plant will grow in a uniformed pattern and produce high quality yields with little maintenance. This Indica ensures top shelf quality with every seed.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- As smooth as butter spreading on bread
- Afghani x Critical Mass
- 80 - 100 cm indoors 170 - 190 cm outdoors
- 600 - 800 g/m² indoors 900 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Early September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 21 %
- 3 %
Perfect Cash Crop
Money Bush is a perfect commercial strain, or “cash crop,” because of its fast finishing time, high quality, great resistance to diseases and pests, and big yields. It is not a picky eater nor does it require any special care or attention, which allows inexperienced growers to still get a decent yield and quality but also enables more experienced growers to really bring out the best quality with minimum work.
Money Bush is an Indica-dominant (80%) hybrid, a cross between the highly potent and resilient Afghani and Critical Mass - that is known around the world for its high yields and great resistance. Indoors it finishes flowering in just 7-8 weeks with yields going up to 600-800g/m2 or up to 900g/plant outdoors, where growers can expect to harvest as early as the beginning of September. Due to its Afghani heritage, it will grow compact, bushy and stocky, growing up to 80-100cm indoors or 170-190cm outdoors.
- Good bud to leaf ratio makes trimming easy;
- Usually tests at 21% THC and 3% CBD; and
- If given enough light and root space, it can easily double in stretch and flowering.
Money Bush Is A Typical Kush
Both flavors and aromas are typical Kush - earthy and woody. Effects are strong and long lasting - relaxing and pain relieving, leaving you sleepy and hungry.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.