Money Maker feminized seeds
Money Maker is a feminized strain developed by Strain Hunters as a cross between Skunk, Original Master Kush and Hindu Kush. Boasting Indica and Sativa genetics, this strain can produce 1000g/plant of yield and is excellent as a medicinal plant, bringing relief to insomnia and body pains.
- Strain Hunters
- Meditative mood
- Master Kush x Hindu Kush and Skunk
- High Times Cannabis Cup
- 900 - 1000 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 56 days
- 56 - 63 days
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- No official information
Money Maker: Short Plant Which Packs A Punch
Money Maker is an old school plant that has stuck around for generations. This fast growing plant is great for both indoor and outdoor environments. Indoors, you can expect an average flowering time of around 8 weeks – during harvest you can expect around 1000g/m2 with a 1000W bulb. The strain can grow thick branches, so growers recommend supporting the branches toward the end of the flowering period (or sooner if you notice drooping). Outdoors you can expect around 1000g/plant of quality product, and the buds have a very low leaf-to-calyx ratio – making trimming and manicure fairly easy.
- Suggested Nutrients: Canna, Professor’s Nutrients
- Recommended Techniques: low stress training (LST), high stress training (HST), and topping
- Suggested Indoor Lighting: HID 600W bulbs during vegetation and FL 600W bulbs during flowering
Be Seduced With The Fruit And Nut Aroma
Money Maker has a quality taste and aroma with a long, cerebral high, which has been celebrated for years and years. The strain has an intense, nutty and fruity flavor that turns into a spicy taste at the end. The heavy flowers will send you on a meditative trip, with a pairing of intense couch lock and relaxation. This magnificent 70% Indica is great for those with body pain or sleep issues and other complications.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.