Monster Profit feminized seeds
Monster Profit from Heavyweight Seeds is another feminized strain ideal for both bud harvesting, extractions and concentrates due to its heavy yields, high potency, and extreme resin production. This 60% Sativa usually tests at around 22% THC and 1.2% CBD with yields going up to 1000g/plant will outperform your every need, whether you are growing indoors or outdoors.
- Heavyweight Seeds
- Mind clarification
- Amnesia Haze x Dream Machine
- 80 - 150 cm indoors 175 - 250 cm outdoors
- 800 g/m² indoors 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Late September
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 22 %
- 1.2 %
Monster Plants For Monster Profits
Monster Profit is a hybrid cannabis strain, a cross between the legendary Amnesia Haze and Dream Machine. Although a Sativa dominant (60%), it will finish in just 9 weeks indoors or by late September outdoors, allowing even growers that live in harsher climates to have a taste of true Sativa. Growing fast and vigorous, with numerous side and collateral branches, it will usually stay around 80-150cm indoors and 175-250cm outdoors. Like most Sativas, it does best in warm and sunny climates or greenhouses outdoors but when provided with optimal conditions and slightly stronger light, it can perform the same indoors as well. Buds will be fluffy but long with numerous orange hairs giving them almost a golden hue, fully covered with resinous trichomes.
- Great bud to leaf ratio and bigger internodal spacing makes it super easy to trim;
- Branches may need support, especially in the later weeks of flowering;
- Due to its high resin production and yield, it’s a popular source for oil and other concentrates and extracts.
Monster Profit: Great Strain For Doing Chores Or Exercising
Monster Profit's effects are mostly cerebral - energetic, uplifting, social and focused, which makes for a great strain to use throughout the day, tackling daily activities. Aromas and flavors are not the most intense and pungent but they do deliver a nice, citrusy and sweet taste with earthy undertones.
- Grandaddy Vinny
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.