Northern Cheese Haze Auto feminized seeds
Northern Cheese Haze is an amalgamation of unique Indica and Sativa strains: Exodus Cheese, Northern Lights #5 x Haze, and Fantasmo Express. She’s naturally feminized and is potentially the strongest autoflowering hybrid available. Being easy to grow, dream strain brings astronomical yields of 100-160 grams per plant outdoors or 500 gr/m2 indoors.
- Mephisto Genetics (USA)
- Elevates to higher ground and further
- Exodus Cheese x Northern Lights #5/Haze x Fantasmo Express
- 60 - 90 cm
- 100 - 160 g/plant
- 65 - 75 days
- 55% Sativa / 45% Indica
- No official information
Northern Cheese Haze – Autoflowering at Its Best
The Northern Cheese Haze three-way consists of Exodus Cheese, Northern Lights #5 x Haze, and Fantasmo Express. The overall hybrid growth structure makes for natural growth and is best suited for beginners. This feminized autoflowering strain is a delightful combination of exquisite genetics.
Although Northern Cheese Haze is a hybrid that tends to grow like a typical Sativa forming tall and branchy plants that will need support as she begins to flower. Within 65-75 days from sprout, the strain will provide glistering buds. This is truly a commercial growers dream, as she can be trained easily to fit any grow space. On top of that, the strain is a monstrous yielder generating 100-160 grams per plant outdoors or 500 gr/m2 indoors.
- pH: Soil - 6.2 to 6.8, Hydro - 5.2 to 5.8.
- EC: Vegetative - 1.2, Flowering - 1.8.
- Nutrient Requirement: High.
- Lighting Schedule: 12/12 or 18/6.
- Full-sun outdoors or upwards of 1,000-watts HPS indoors.
A Three-Way Affair That Ends In Perfect Buds
This strain possesses the classic Northern Lights #5 genetics and blends them with a premium Exodus Cheese – making the ultimate flavor combo for even the most sceptical palates. Great painkilling and muscle relaxing properties to go with the musky, spicy cheese flavor.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.