Northern Light feminized seeds
Northern Light by RQS is a pure Indica, originally a result of crossing Afghan landrace and heirloom strains. This award-winning cannabis classic is a perfect choice for those looking for a great stoned feeling. Seek no further!
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Instant knockout
- Northern Light S1
- 100 - 160 cm indoors180 - 220 cm outdoors
- 500 - 550 g/m² indoors575 - 625 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Late Semtember
- 100% Indica
- 18 - 20 %
- ~ 1
Cannabis Treasure from the Past
Northern Light is one of the most famous and legendary cannabis strains worldwide. This award-winning 100% Indica is originally a product of crossing Afghani and Thai landraces, stabilized and released by Nevil Schoenmakers in the mid-1980s. Northern Light does well in hot and dry climates as well as in harsher environments and is quite resistant to mold, mildew and pests. The plant usually forms one big main cola but reacts well to topping and FIMming too. Finishing in just 7-8 weeks or sooner if grown in hydro, this cannabis strain forms dense, hard and sticky buds on top of the sturdy and robust frame.
- Pure Indica, Northern Lights S1;
- Finishing flowering in 7-8 weeks indoors or by late September outdoors;
- Height is 100-160cm indoors, 180-220cm outdoors;
- Yield is 500-550g/m2 or 575-625g per plant;
- Usually testing at 18-20% THC with ~1% CBD.
Sweet Knockout with Northern Light
Sweet and fruity notes of Northern Light with hints of spices and herbs give fresh, earthy and piney aromas with fuelly undertones. Its knockout smokes guarantee a well-balanced cerebral effect with calming and relaxing couchlock sessions leaving you sleepy, hungry and happy.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.