Northern Light feminized seeds
Northern Light is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain bred by Nirvana Seeds. A hybrid with Afghani landrace genetics, this strain delivers a classic Indica high with minimal effort for the grower and yields of up to 550 g/m² after a short 8-week flowering period aren’t uncommon for this classic strain.
- Nirvana Seeds
- Euphoria under the body stone
- Afghani IBL
- 400 - 500 g/m²
- 49 - 63 days
- Indica dominant
Northern Light: Queen of Indicas
Northern Lights is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Nirvana Seeds. Winner of too many awards to name, this Indica-dominant cannabis strain – known for her heavy yields of resinous, pungent buds – has a firm place in the hearts of cannabis enthusiasts around the world.
A longtime favorite of European indoor growers, Northern Light is the quintessential indoor strain. She ticks every box; heavy yields, rapid flowering period and a fantastic flavor to go along with the signature couchlock high. Northern Light has high yields between 500- 550 g/m2 after a very short 7-8 weeks in flower – a characteristic of her Indica-dominant genetic lineage. This strain is ideal for growing in a sea of green (SoG) however growers have also obtained excellent results by giving her a vegetative phase of at least 8 weeks giving her enough time to completely establish a root system. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – can grow to a final height of 1.2 m indoors and 1.5 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Training – this strain grows bushy and benefits from light defoliation to allow greater light penetration into lower bud sites.
- Recommended Nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® GROW, MICRO, BLOOM.
An Earthy, Pungent Classic
This legendary classic has an earthy aroma with flowery notes of pine and wood and a complex high which could only come from and Indica-dominant hybrid; pleasant mental stimulation which leaves your eyes heavy followed by complete relaxation of the body – the ideal evening strain.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.