Oblivion Black feminized seeds
Oblivion Black is a powerful and potent feminized marijuana strain from Hero Seeds. Amnesia Haze features rather dominantly in its genetics, and this explains this strain's pungent flavor and strong effects. Oblivion Black is a Sativa-dominant hybrid, and smoking it therefore results in an uplifting and energetic high.Read more
The Uplifting And Productive High Of Oblivion Black
Thanks to its strong Sativa profile, Oblivion Black strain has intense uplifting and exciting effects. Smoking this strain results in a heady cerebral buzz that slowly mellows out into an engulfing physical high. It sparks laughter and conversation, and is ideal for an afternoon spent embarking on a creative project. This strain has 0.8% to 1.2% CBD, making it perfect for those looking to take advantage of its medicinal properties. It’s great for dealing with physical aches and pains, depression, stress and migraines.
Perfect For Both Novice And Experienced Growers
Oblivion Black is moderately easy to grow, so is suitable for both beginners and seasoned growers. It does well indoors as well as out, providing yields of up to 550g (19 oz) of heavy, dense buds.
- Oblivion Black grows bulky and tall; if you’re an indoor farmer with limited space, topping and other height control methods will be necessary.
- The strain has an intense aroma profile. You should invest in a capable carbon air filter system to manage the odor.
The Superstar Genetics of Oblivion Black
Oblivion Black has a 70% Sativa concentration and 30% Indica. This explains why it grows so bulky and tall, and why it has such energizing and heady effects. A result of a genetic cross between Amnesia Haze, Ortega, Afghani SA and Hash Plant, Oblivion Black is one of the most resilient and powerful strains from Hero Seeds thanks to this rich genetic profile.
- Brand Hero Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Sativity experience
- Genetics Amnesia x Black Domina
- Flowering indoors 63 - 70 days
- Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- THC 18 - 22 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)