O.G. Kush Autoflower feminized seeds (Seed Stockers)
OG Kush Auto is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain developed by Seed Stockers. This perfectly balanced hybrid has been dominating the cannabis community and with THC levels well over 20%, it’s easy to see why!
- Seed Stockers
- Extra potency for brave-hearted
- Chem Dawg x Lemon Thai Paki Kush
- 75 days
- Indica dominant
- 23 - 24 %
Established Genetics Make for a Fuss-Free Grow
OG Kush Auto is a feminized, autoflowering cannabis strain produced by Seed Stockers. This renowned strain is a well-balanced hybrid despite being slightly Indica-leaning. There is much dispute about its origin however, most agree that it is a cross between well-known Chemdawg and an Afghan landrace Kush.
OG Kush Auto is a real delight to cultivate, these genetics are sought-after for good reason. She is hardy, uncomplicated to grow and offers yields of up to 450 g/m2 in only 11 weeks from seed to harvest. When it comes to cannabis, this is not said often, but in this instance, it really is quality over quantity – OG Kush Auto guarantees top-notch bud, consistently reporting THC levels between 20 and 25%! Her firm, sticky buds are well suited for cannabis extraction for cultivators who enjoy cannabis wax, dabs and shatter. It is recommended to run a light schedule of 20:4 (light: dark) and employ some Low Stress Training (LST) to maximize light penetration and fatten up those buds! Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Short height – She reaches a final height of 1 m indoors.
- Max EC of water – 0.9 in veg, up to 1.3 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 315 W CMH, Flower: 600 W COB LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect® Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
OG Kush Auto: The Best of Both Worlds
Her well-balanced genetics make for an equally balanced high with both Indica and Sativa qualities perfectly offsetting each other. Her effect is long-lasting and physical yet cerebral and stimulating. She has a complex flavor profile which is earthy with hints of spice.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.