OG Kush CBD (Dinafem Seeds)
OG Kush CBD feminized cannabis strain is a result of the painstaking work of Dinafem experts. Originating from the legendary OG Kush, this lady has a perfect heritage. It is a Sativa-dominant strain so be ready to observe a tall plant bringing impressive yields – up to 1100 grams per bush!
- Dinafem Seeds
- Just what the doctor recommended
- OG Kush x CBD
- Spannabis Champions CUP 2017
- Up to 300 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 55 - 60 days
- Mid October
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 10 %
- 10 %
OG Kush CBD feminized cannabis seeds are the product of Dinafem Seeds. The main idea of breeders creating this strain was to produce a CBD-enriched variety of a super potent OG Kush to fit the needs of all growers. As a result, OG Kush CBD became a real bestseller winning the third prize at the Spannabis Cup in 2017.
How to Grow OG Kush CBD
This CBD-enriched lady doesn’t need a lot of attention and can be cultivated either indoors or outdoors. There is nothing special about caring for this plant and growers of all levels can handle it. Strong and tall plants produce big amounts of huge and dense buds. Due to her Sativa dominance, this beauty has wide leaves, large internodes and an open structure that makes her more resistant to mold and fungi.
- Well-suited for cultivating in conditions of heightened humidity;
- Needs above average feeding; and
- Needs a lot of space due to big side branches and tall height.
Moderate Effect and Amazing Taste
OG Kush CBD has a pleasant taste combining woody, lemony, and spicy aromas. The effect is more cerebral than physical. Providing nice euphoric feelings, this lady will be a nice choice for growers who don’t like a psychoactive and narcotic buzz.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.