OG Kush feminized seeds (Dinafem Seeds)
OG Kush is a feminized cannabis strain that's a crossbreed between Lemon Thai and Chemdawg. It has a potent high with nearly 25% THC and only a trace of CBD at 0.23%. This strain kicks pain to the curb and puts users back on the dance floor. OG Kush has an intense aroma and a delicious citrusy taste.Read more
OG Kush: The Legend, The Myth, The Woman
OG Kush is a feminized cannabis strain that's legendary in the wide world of medicinal and recreational use. The original strain was a cross between a plant from Northern California and a Hindu Kush plant from Amsterdam grown in Florida. With Dinafem Seeds, the West Coast strain is available for indoor and outdoor cultivation in Europe.
Grow With The Gods Of Cannabis
The hearty hybrid is easy to grow, has a short, 55-day growing cycle, and is ideal for making clones. These are mid-sized plants that reach heights of 3 meters outdoors, and produce dense, sticky flowers that are lime green. They have a 550 g/m2 indoor yield and a 1100 g/plant outdoor yield.
- The plants are bushy and branch out fast—prune them regularly for higher yields
- Ideal for SoG growing methods
- HID (600W) flowering lights
Melt The Pain Away With OG Kush
One advantage of a high THC count is medicinal—OG Kush offers excellent pain relief for users experiencing this debilitating discomfort. It's also ideal for reducing stomach issues, including nausea and vomiting. This strain has a powerful, full body high. Its crowning cultivation achievement packs a strong, one-two punch that can knock down the lightest sleeper for an uninterrupted, full night's slumber.
- Brand Dinafem Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Heavenly relaxing stone
- Genetics Lemon Thai x Chemdawg
- Awards 3rd Indoor, V Copa Cannamex ExtremaduraFlavour of the Year 2014, Soft Secrets Spain
- Height 300 cm outdoors
- Yield 550 g/m² indoors
1100 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 55 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- THC 24 %
- Tube6 January 2020
- B4RNS27 November 2019
- Med1830 September 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)