OG Kush feminized seeds
OG Kush is a feminized cannabis strain that's a crossbreed between Lemon Thai and Chemdawg. It has a potent high with nearly 25% THC and only a trace of CBD at 23%. This strain kicks pain to the curb and puts users back on the dance floor. OG Kush has an intense aroma and a delicious citrusy taste.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Heavenly relaxing stone
- Lemon Thai x Chemdawg
- 3rd Indoor, V Copa Cannamex ExtremaduraFlavour of the Year 2014, Soft Secrets Spain
- 300 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors1100 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- Mid October
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 24 %
OG Kush: The Legend, The Myth, The Woman
OG Kush is a feminized cannabis strain that's legendary in the wide world of medicinal and recreational use. The original strain was a cross between a plant from Northern California and a Hindu Kush plant from Amsterdam grown in Florida. With Dinafem Seeds, the West Coast strain is available for indoor and outdoor cultivation in Europe.
Grow With The Gods Of Cannabis
The hearty hybrid is easy to grow, has a short, 55-day growing cycle, and is ideal for making clones. These are mid-sized plants that reach heights of 3 meters outdoors, and produce dense, sticky flowers that are lime green. They have a 550 g/m2 indoor yield and a 1100 g/plant outdoor yield.
- The plants are bushy and branch out fast—prune them regularly for higher yields
- Ideal for SoG growing methods
- HID (600W) flowering lights
Melt The Pain Away With OG Kush
One advantage of a high THC count is medicinal—OG Kush offers excellent pain relief for users experiencing this debilitating discomfort. It's also ideal for reducing stomach issues, including nausea and vomiting. This strain has a powerful, full body high. Its crowning cultivation achievement packs a strong, one-two punch that can knock down the lightest sleeper for an uninterrupted, full night's slumber.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.