OG Kush feminized seeds (Reserva Privada)
OG Kush is probably one of the most recognized, grown and used strains of cannabis. It was a clone-only strain for years until it was further stabilized and made into feminized seeds by Reserva Privada. This award winning hybrid is definitely a must try.Read more
Growing like weed
Growers, breeders and users all love OG Kush, its stable genetics, high yields and potency have resulted in becoming a breeding block to many other legendary strains. It was a clone-only strain with mysterious lineage until it was further stabilized and made into feminized seeds. Growing fast and vigorous and if given enough root space and vegetation time the yields can go more than 1000g per plant but it may take a week or two longer to finish. Smaller to medium sized, dark green buds will cover all the branches and stalks and start to get sticky, smelly and frosty as soon as they start to flower.
- Indica dominant (75%), cross between Chemdawg and Hindu Kush landrace
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by mid October outdoors
- Height is 90-150cm indoors, 150-220cm outdoors
- Yield is 400-475g/m² or ~ 500g per plant
- Usually testing at 19-25% THC with <1% CBD
Highly medicinal, perfect for night time use
Effects are strong and long lasting, balanced, heavy body buzz, relaxed and calming, couch locked at higher dosage. Aromas are strong, spicy and diesel with hints of pine. Flavors are citrusy and earthy with herbal undertones. Highly medicinal, perfect for night time use.
- Brand Reserva Privada
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect See you on the other planet
- Genetics Chemdawg x Hindu Kush
- Awards 2nd at the Spannabis Cannabis Champions Cup 2010
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 54 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)