OG Kush feminized seeds
OG Kush is probably one of the most recognized, grown and used strains of cannabis. It was a clone-only strain for years until it was further stabilized and made into feminized seeds by Reserva Privada. This award winning hybrid is definitely a must try.
- Reserva Privada (Netherlands)
- See you on the other planet
- Chemdawg x Hindu Kush
- 2nd at the Spannabis Cannabis Champions Cup 2010
- 400 - 500 g/m²
- 54 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- No official information
Growing like weed
Growers, breeders and users all love OG Kush, its stable genetics, high yields and potency have resulted in becoming a breeding block to many other legendary strains. It was a clone-only strain with mysterious lineage until it was further stabilized and made into feminized seeds. Growing fast and vigorous and if given enough root space and vegetation time the yields can go more than 1000g per plant but it may take a week or two longer to finish. Smaller to medium sized, dark green buds will cover all the branches and stalks and start to get sticky, smelly and frosty as soon as they start to flower.
- Indica dominant (75%), cross between Chemdawg and Hindu Kush landrace
- Finishing flowering in 8-9 weeks indoors or by mid October outdoors
- Height is 90-150cm indoors, 150-220cm outdoors
- Yield is 400-475g/m2 or ~ 500g per plant
- Usually testing at 19-25% THC with <1% CBD
Highly medicinal, perfect for night time use
Effects are strong and long lasting, balanced, heavy body buzz, relaxed and calming, couch locked at higher dosage. Aromas are strong, spicy and diesel with hints of pine. Flavors are citrusy and earthy with herbal undertones. Highly medicinal, perfect for night time use.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.