OGKZ feminized seeds
OGKZ is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain developed by the Humboldt Seed Organization. She is an 80% Indica hybrid with well-established genetics, producing a stunning plant with a meticulous terpene profile and THC levels of up to a ridiculous 24%!
- Humboldt Seeds
- Happy Zen
- Zkittlez x OGKB (OG Kush Breath)
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors2000 - 3000 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 65 days
- Mid October
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 24 %
- 0.1 %
OGKZ: Top Quality Genetics = Top Quality Bud
OGKZ is a feminized, photoperiod cannabis strain developed by the Humboldt Seed Organization. This Indica-dominant hybrid boasts an impressive genetic lineage – the mighty Zkittles and OGKB (OG Kush Breath) – this resulted in one of Humboldt Seed’s most sought after strains due to her outstanding quality and quantity.
Brace Yourself for Her Pungent, Fruity Buds
This strain is a prime example of top quality Californian genetics, OGKZ may be small in stature, but, boy, does she pack a punch. You can expect potential yields of up to 500 g/m2 in a flowering time of only 9 weeks! A longer vegetative growth period is recommended to give this strain a real chance to shine. Owed to her Zkittles parent, OGKZ has inherited one of her most distinct characteristics – that intense fruity aroma. Indoor cultivators who need to be discreet would benefit from keeping their tents well ventilated and perhaps investing in a carbon filter to keep any unwanted aromas at bay. Here is some more information to help you grow this strain:
- Tall plant reaching a final height of 3-4 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH: 5.8-6.0.
- Recommended lighting: Veg: 450W CFL, Flower: 600W COB LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Orga Grow Holland Organic Nutrients For Marijuana Plants.
A Strong, Cerebral High
OGKZ has the refined genetics of a strain that has been bred carefully and this results in an incredibly enjoyable terpene profile that contains hints of diesel, citrus fruits, and cedar. Her flavor in particular is complex: berry-like with cinnamon notes. She has a powerful effect, which despite her Indica-dominated lineage, provides clarity.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.