One Love Haze feminized seeds
The One Love Haze feminized cannabis strain from Positronics Seeds is the one that will make you get up and stand up with euphoric effects! Loaded with 18-22% THC levels and blessed with sweet cedar-like aromatic profile, it needs around 60 days of flowering times and provides 400g/m2 of energetic buds!
- Positronics Seeds
- No official information
One Love Haze: Crazy Vigor
The One Love Haze feminized cannabis seeds have genes to produce delicate plants that reward with outstanding yields of high quality flowers! Up to 22% THC levels and incense and cedar aromas ready for high yielding harvests in a bit over 2 months of blooming.
Positronics has crossed two elite Haze phenotypes to obtain extremely fast-growing plants. Their vegetative vigor translates into many branches with big leaves and thin blades containing dark green tones. Internodal spacing is moderately long, but bud production is so high that flowers will form large, fat and densely packed into hard nugs that are very sensitive to fungal diseases.
This jewel takes 60-75 days to finish her blooming phase. Indoor plants produce 400 g/m2, while outdoor plants will yield 500 - 700 g and can be ready for harvest around the middle or end of October.
- Not ideal for novice growers due to fungal sensitivity;
- Indoor light per m2: 400-600 Watts (HID), 240-300 Watts (High Efficiency LEDs);
- Ideal Temps: 64-86° F / 18–30° C;
- 1.0-1.4 EC during vegetation; 1.5-2.2 EC during flowering;
- Optimum pH: 6.0-6.2;
- Excellent for Mainline and SOG;
- Proper ventilation and branch support during flowering are necessary.
Old School Aromatic Profile
Connoisseurs adore the cedar, spices and fresh incense scents exuding from this strain. Containing 18-22% THC and 0.8% CBD levels, expect uplifting effect that fill your soul with urges to dance and move while you giggle and forget any stressful thoughts.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.