Orange Hill Special feminized seeds
Orange Hill Special is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dutch Passion Seeds as a blend between the highly coveted Orange Bud and Californian Orange, a staple in the North American cannabis community, to yield a high-performing strain with a sensational taste and excellent yields in under 12 weeks.
- Dutch Passion
- Smoky dream
- Orange Skunk genetics
- 3rd Bio, Highlife Cannabus Cup 2015
- 100 cm
- 500+ g/m²
- 56 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 26 %
This strain is not your everyday cannabis strain. In fact, these genetics were developed by breeding some of the most highly revered genetics from the 1980s, and Dutch Passion has sought to share the best they have to offer in their Orange family with the cannabis community.
Orange Hill Special blooms in just under 9 weeks displaying dense flowers with lots of orange pistils and a coating of terpene-loaded resin. Those looking to improve the quality of their harvest can “lollipop” their plants 3 weeks into flower by removing lower growth to allow the plant to focus on creating a healthy canopy of chunky colas.
- Recommended light schedule – veg: 18/6, flower: 12/12
- HPS or LED lighting – 750 W
- Max EC of water – veg: 1.4, flower: 1.8
- Water pH – 5.8 – 6.2
- Grow room temperature below 28 ˚C
- Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X
Orange Hill Special will resonate well with medical users, particularly those who want an uplifting high followed by a deep, relaxing effect brought on by her 26% THC levels. Her euphoric, dream-like effect is accompanied by a pungent flavour with a zesty aftertaste which you can’t get enough of!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.