Orange Hill Special feminized seeds
Orange Hill Special is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain developed by Dutch Passion Seeds as a blend between the highly coveted Orange Bud and Californian Orange, a staple in the North American cannabis community, to yield a high-performing strain with a sensational taste and excellent yields in under 12 weeks.Read more
This strain is not your everyday cannabis strain. In fact, these genetics were developed by breeding some of the most highly revered genetics from the 1980s, and Dutch Passion has sought to share the best they have to offer in their Orange family with the cannabis community.
Orange Hill Special blooms in just under 9 weeks displaying dense flowers with lots of orange pistils and a coating of terpene-loaded resin. Those looking to improve the quality of their harvest can “lollipop” their plants 3 weeks into flower by removing lower growth to allow the plant to focus on creating a healthy canopy of chunky colas.
- Recommended light schedule – veg: 18/6, flower: 12/12
- HPS or LED lighting – 750 W
- Max EC of water – veg: 1.4, flower: 1.8
- Water pH – 5.8 – 6.2
- Grow room temperature below 28 ˚C
- Nutrients - Advanced Nutrients Bud Factor X
Orange Hill Special will resonate well with medical users, particularly those who want an uplifting high followed by a deep, relaxing effect brought on by her 26% THC levels. Her euphoric, dream-like effect is accompanied by a pungent flavour with a zesty aftertaste which you can’t get enough of!
- Brand Dutch Passion
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Smoky dream
- Genetics Orange Skunk genetics
- Awards 3rd Bio, Highlife Cannabus Cup 2015
- Height 100 cm
- Yield 500+ g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- THC 26 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)