Original Amnesia Autoflowering feminized seeds
Another masterpiece by Dinafem Seeds, Original Amnesia Autoflowering is a feminized strain that produces a moderate high while pleasing your taste and smell with fruity, piney and citric flavors and aromas. Despite that the seeds bank’s site reads 75-150 g/m2 in 75-85 days of yields indoors, some growers achieved more than 160gr harvested from one plant. Outdoors, the plant, allegedly, brings in 60-170 g/plant.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Surprising High
- Haze Auto x Original Amnesia
- 75 - 150 cm outdoors
- 75 - 150 g/m² indoors60 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- 75 - 85 days
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 9 - 13 %
Sativa Autoflower That Loves You 3000 if You Care For Her
The Original Amnesia Autoflowering takes her origin in a cross of Original Amnesia with Haze Autoflowering and has a 70% Sativa and 30% Indica portfolio of genes. Clearly, Ruderalis presence is too minor to determine its share.
Morphologically, the strain’s plants look more like Sativa, given their slim and pointy leaves and buds. Properly defoliated, there will be a lot of space between colas for light and air to circulate between them.
As mentioned above, the strain’s yields might exceed your expectations. We suggest having a look at two different growing experiences:
- First setup: 1 plant, 15L pot, soil, 250W LED switched on for 17h-22h (increased towards the harvest), 1.5L of water every 24h, lots of nutrients, LST. End result – a 96cm plant that yielded 164gr of buds in 13 weeks and needed sticks to support their weight
- Second setup: 1 plant, 10L pot, soil, 150W HID (and possibly some lateral LED bulbs) run for 20h a day, 0.75L of water daily, lots of nutrients, LST and topping – a 40cm plant harvested in 14 weeks; 61gr of buds that had developed foxtails towards the end of the cycle
- Aside from using a bigger pot, more lightning power and providing your crops with enough water (remember about the drainage – no standing water), growers recommend not using high-stress techniques like topping, they are too much for autoflowers and significantly reduce their yields
Original Amnesia Autoflowering – Tropical Fusion with Pine
Original Amnesia Autoflowering takes after her Haze parent bringing you a rich flavor of pine that is beautifully complemented by an eventual mix of fruity, lemon and incense hints. She inherits her high THC count from both Haze and Amnesia but, since it is offset by Ruderalis presence, the high you get is moderate, energizing but not overwhelming. This makes the strain ideal for daytime unwinding and stimulation.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.