Original Amnesia Autoflowering feminized seeds
! The latest update on delivery time amid the COVID-19 pandemic
Despite strict measures taken worldwide due to COVID-19, the Herbies team continues to work on a regular basis. Delays in delivery may only take place due to postal services – we work and ship regularly and as scheduled to make everything possible for you to receive your order on time.
Current conditions regarding the delivery time to your country can be found here.
For all COVID-19-related changes to Herbies’ work, please visit this page.
Stay tuned – we update Herbies with all notifications of any service issues or delays. And most importantly, stay safe!
Another masterpiece by Dinafem Seeds, Original Amnesia Autoflowering is a feminized strain that produces a moderate high while pleasing your taste and smell with fruity, piney and citric flavors and aromas. Despite that the seeds bank’s site reads 75-150 g/m2 in 75-85 days of yields indoors, some growers achieved more than 160gr harvested from one plant. Outdoors, the plant, allegedly, brings in 60-170 g/plant.
- Dinafem Seeds
- Surprising High
- Haze Auto x Original Amnesia
- 75 - 150 cm outdoors
- 75 - 150 g/m² indoors60 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- 75 - 85 days
- 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- 9 - 13 %
Sativa Autoflower That Loves You 3000 if You Care For Her
The Original Amnesia Autoflowering takes her origin in a cross of Original Amnesia with Haze Autoflowering and has a 70% Sativa and 30% Indica portfolio of genes. Clearly, Ruderalis presence is too minor to determine its share.
Morphologically, the strain’s plants look more like Sativa, given their slim and pointy leaves and buds. Properly defoliated, there will be a lot of space between colas for light and air to circulate between them.
As mentioned above, the strain’s yields might exceed your expectations. We suggest having a look at two different growing experiences:
- First setup: 1 plant, 15L pot, soil, 250W LED switched on for 17h-22h (increased towards the harvest), 1.5L of water every 24h, lots of nutrients, LST. End result – a 96cm plant that yielded 164gr of buds in 13 weeks and needed sticks to support their weight
- Second setup: 1 plant, 10L pot, soil, 150W HID (and possibly some lateral LED bulbs) run for 20h a day, 0.75L of water daily, lots of nutrients, LST and topping – a 40cm plant harvested in 14 weeks; 61gr of buds that had developed foxtails towards the end of the cycle
- Aside from using a bigger pot, more lightning power and providing your crops with enough water (remember about the drainage – no standing water), growers recommend not using high-stress techniques like topping, they are too much for autoflowers and significantly reduce their yields
Original Amnesia Autoflowering – Tropical Fusion with Pine
Original Amnesia Autoflowering takes after her Haze parent bringing you a rich flavor of pine that is beautifully complemented by an eventual mix of fruity, lemon and incense hints. She inherits her high THC count from both Haze and Amnesia but, since it is offset by Ruderalis presence, the high you get is moderate, energizing but not overwhelming. This makes the strain ideal for daytime unwinding and stimulation.