Original Auto White Widow feminized seeds
Original Auto White Widow is an autoflowering marijuana strain that does exceptionally well both outdoors and indoors. It has a floral smell and a sweet, musky taste. With THC levels of up to 20%, this strain is incredibly potent and results in a relaxed, calm high that’s perfect for a laidback smoke session with friends. It’s best experienced in the mid-morning, afternoon or evening spent outside.Read more
The Soothing Strain With a Calm, Relaxing High
Original Auto White Widow offers an uplifting, clear-minded and relaxed high that culminates in an exciting body buzz. It also keeps your mind alert, thus enabling you to stay focused, productive and organized. Its euphoric high transcends into calm, full-body relaxation as you continue smoking, and the nuances of Sativa help to balance out the general couch-locking effects of its Indica side.
Original Auto White Widow – The Strain With A Sweet, Musky Flavor
Original Auto White Widow is armed with an excellent set of terpenes – myrcene, caryophyllene and limonene. These give the strain a spicy and earthy flavor. At face value, it has a fresh citrus and pine taste that’s strong and fairly sweet. When smoked, it leaves an herbal, spicy and woody aftertaste in the mouth. Because of this flavor profile, Original Auto White Widow can be paired well with fruit drinks, coffee and fruity chocolates.
The Bold, Spicy Aroma Of Original Auto White Widow
This autoflowering weed strain has a sweet, spicy smell with earthy undertones. It burns to give off a fruity, floral scent with bold hints of savory spices. This pungent aroma is hard to conceal and may be apparent to nosy neighbors.
This strain does well indoors, outdoors and in greenhouses. When grown outdoors, it takes as little as 7 weeks to flower and produces 90 to 240g (3 to 8 oz) per plant. Planted indoors, the strain produces as much as 450g (15 oz) per square meter.
- This is a fast-growing marijuana strain that requires little maintenance and is perfect for first-time growers.
- It seems to do much better indoors, where its growth is easy to monitor and a controlled environment easy to provide.
- It grows as tall as 1 meter (3 ft. 2”) and may need regular topping and height control.
- Planted outdoors, it does best in a spot hit by direct sunlight.
Original White Widow’s Genetic Background
This strain was attained by crossing the original White Widow with a Ruderalis to create a hardy autoflowering strain with knock-out potency.
- Brand Fast Buds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Autoflowering
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Mountain high relaxation
- Genetics White Widow Autoflowering
- Height 70 - 110 cm
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² indoors
50 - 170 g/plant outdoors
- From seed to harvest 63 days
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 20 %
- CBD < 1%