Pandora Auto feminized seeds
Pandora is an Indica-dominant (70%) autoflowering cannabis strain. Bred and offered as feminized seeds, this award winning gem is a must try for all Indica lovers and cannabis connoisseurs that want maximum quality without a lot of fuss in record time. Finishing in just 8-10 weeks, it yields up to 400g/mPandora Auto (Paradise Seeds) or more than 100g/plant outdoors.
- Paradise Seeds
- A box full of buzz and relax
- Spoetnik x Sensi Star x Ruderalis
- 2nd Auto, Highlife Cannabis Cup Amsterdam 2012
- 100 cm indoors 120 cm outdoors
- 400 g/m² indoors 100 g/plant outdoors
- 60 - 75 days
- 20% Sativa / 70% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- 15 - 19 %
Pandora: A “Box” That You’ll Want To Open
Although Pandora’s true genetics are kept hidden, Paradise Seeds say it is 70% Indica, which is clear from the plants characteristics and its effects. Indoor it will finish flowering in 8-9 weeks from seed to harvest, providing for a good yield - usually up to 400g/m2. Outdoors it may take 7-10 days more to finish with yields exceeding 100g/plant.
Rarely exceeding 100cm in height, both indoors and outdoors. If left untrained, it will form a standard Christmas tree shape with one main cola and several branches that get fully filled with long, thick and sticky, light green. The bud will be covered in thing orange hairs that are covered in trichomes. It has a good leaf to bud ratio that allows for easy trimming while at the same time allowing light to penetrate the lower buds that in return get as big as the ones on top.
- It’s recommended to start them in +25L containers;
- It doesn’t like a lot of nutrients, going up to 1EC in veg and 1.5EC in flower;
- Has good resistance against harsher weather, pest, mold and mildew.
Delicious Nighttime Sleep Aid
Pandora's effects are long lasting, smooth, and calming. The strain delivers a heavy body high, leaving you stress free, sleepy, and relaxed. Medicinally it is used to treat anxiety, depression, stress, and chronic pain. Its flavors and aromas are sweet and spicy with tropical fruit, and with earthy and flowery undertones.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.