Papaya regular seeds
Papaya is a balanced hybrid brimming with bright orange hairs. Best known for its unique tropical flavor and smell, this regular cannabis strain is quite a potent dessert. With a balanced THC/CBD ratio, Papaya is a medical strain perfect for countless different conditions. Just a couple hits of this red-headed beauty results in a perfect head and body high you’ll soon not forget.Read more
Papaya Regular: Hybrid Ginger-Hued Buds Deliver a Balanced High
With its balanced hybrid genetics, Papaya offers the best of both worlds. What starts out as a euphoric sativa head high that offers a cerebral boost of energy is quickly balanced with a general sense of warm relaxation that moves throughout every inch of the body. With an average THC content of 20%, you’ll find it’s pleasing to even the most seasoned of cannabis smokers.
Papaya is a popular strain amongst medical marijuana patients, much because of the balanced proportion of THC and CBD its quality genetics offer. It is an excellent strain for easing stress, and works wonderfully to reduce inflammation, chronic pain, and cramps. Once its effects begin to wane, most people find the munchies begin to set in, making its perfect for patients without much appetite.
Tropical, Fruity Flavor Combined with Notes of Spicy Pepper
Papaya regular is well-known for its fantastic tropical and fruity flavor. While it might be named Papaya, its taste distinctly matches that of a mango, something noticeable from the first smooth hit one takes. Thisstrain isn’t all sweet, however. You will find its sweet balanced with hints of peppery spice, making for a taste and flavor sensation that’s perfectly pleasing to the palate.
Grow Heavy, Dense Colas When Cultivating Papaya Regular
Papaya regular seeds are can mature into both male and female plants, making it an excellent choice for breeders interested in creating new strains.
- Recommended for experienced growers as it’s known to be a more difficult strain to grow.
- Produces heavy colas, although stems and branches don’t get too thick. Incorporating techniques to produce thicker stems is recommended.
- Does well with extra potassium, particularly when grown in hydro setups or when using coco noir.
- Bred specifically for indoor cultivation.
- SOG is recommended.
- Average height with a 9-10 week flowering period.
- Indoor yields average 30-450 g/m2.
Strong Genetics Make Up This Flavorful Strain
The fantastically flavored Papaya strain is a cross of Jock Horror x Skunk #1. With its classic Skunk lineage mixed with Jock Horror’s Skunk and Northern Lights lineage, Papaya regular was created with some of the strongest genetics in cannabis culture that exist.
- Brand Nirvana Seeds
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Calm as waves on the quiet sea
- Genetics Jack Herer x Skunk #1
- Yield 350 - 450 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 49 - 63 days
- Genotype Indica/Sativa hybrid
- THC 18 - 24 %
- CBD Low
- Rasta26 December 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)