Pepper Jack Haze feminized seeds
Pepper Jack Haze is an ingenious cross between the award-winning Jack Herer and a Blueberry-Thai hybrid, which together create a Sativa-dominant hybrid that tastes like spices and smells beautifully smoky and peppery. It induces a potent high that will leave you feeling motivated and uplifted, and which can easily treat depression, loss of appetite and foul moods.
- Blackskull Seeds
- Try not to giggle while eating
- Jack Herer x Lemon Thai x Blueberry
- 80 - 120 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors 350 - 450 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 60 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 18 - 23 %
Pepper Jack Haze: A Dose Of Energizing High
Talk about coming strapped to the fight! Feminized cannabis strains that pack up to 23% THC content are no pushover, and Pepper Jack Haze more than delivers. With thick, Sativa-dominant buds for that 'happy high,' this strain will have your day feeling invigorated and more exciting. Although she hits hard, it’s the good kind of high that lifts your mood and gets you motivated.
Flavored With Sweet Spice And Everything Nice
Pepper Jack Haze is the recommended drug for lifting yourself out of a bad mood. The buds from this feminized cannabis strain will have you feeling energized with the hazy aroma of peppers. The sweet spice taste is only the precursor to a head lifting high that will activate the munchies and have you giggling with euphoria. Patients treating depression will benefit immensely from the effects.
Growing “The Flash” Of The Sativas
Pepper Jack Haze is the gold standard of fast-growing feminized cannabis strains with a total flower time of just 60 days! From seed, it starts strong and doesn't slow down. However, the plant only truly shines at the flowering stage when it’s filled with thick, resinous buds. Here’s what to know for growers:
- Plants will only grow between 80-120cm but will fill out with buds when flowering.
- Flowering takes only 8 weeks and will give your grow room a hazy smell.
- The plant grows best when kept in the vegetative state for 30 days.
- You can expect an average of 100g/plant indoors and 400g/plant outdoors.
- Best results can be achieved indoors with large 3 to 4-gallon pots.
Pepper Jack Haze: The Vigor of Superior Genetics
Pepper Jack Haze is a three-way cross between top-shelf Jack Herer, Lemon Thai and Blueberry for a Sativa-dominant offspring with high potency. Going from seed to harvest in just 8 weeks, the plant flowers more quickly than its Jack Herer mother and is considered one of the fastest feminized cannabis variety out there. It’s 23% THC content levels don’t disappoint, and will produce trichome-rich buds that energize the user as well as suppress pain.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.