Peppermint Kush feminized seeds
Peppermint Kush from Barney’s Farm is an almost a pure Indica cannabis strain, a cross between Stella Blue and Nepali Kush. Its rich, spicy flavors, enticing minty aromas and high 22% THC content mean that every bud in her 550g/m² production is brimming with perfection. All this in just 7-8 weeks.
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Hard Hard Stone
- Stella Blue x Nepali Kush
- 80 - 90 cm
- 550 g/m²
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 22 %
- 1.1 %
Ideal for Beginners
In order to create this unique and mesmerizing cannabis strain, Barney’s Farm have crossed Stella Blue with Nepali Kush. Peppermint Kush is a 90% Indica-dominant cross with a rich and flavorsome aroma and high potency that will surely satisfy even the most demanding of connoisseurs.
She stays short in stature, growing from 80-90cm in height both indoors and outdoors and with great resistance to disease and pests, this strain is ideal for all environments and setups and is well suited for inexperienced growers; this plant can look after itself and doesn’t need much attention. You can count on Growth being fast and vigorous and finishing in just 7-8weeks, it will yield up to 550g/m2 of buds heavily loaded in cannabinoid. Buds will fill medium length branches and can often display a wide variety of colors.
- Recommended Nutrients: Canna, Atami, Growth Technology.
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), to increase those bud sites, and Topping for extra colas growth.
- Good bud to leaf ratio makes it easy to trim
- 16 plants/m2 is recommended in SOG
- Lighting: Responds well to HID 400W during vegetation states, increasing to HID 600W during the flowering period.
- Usually testing at ~22% and ~2% CBD
Peppermint Kush: Fresh and Spicy Indica
The effects are strong and powerful, euphoric at times and deeply relaxing and calming. It’s used to treat stress, anxiety, glaucoma and nausea among other conditions thanks to her potent THC and good CBD. Flavors are aromatic, minty and spicy with hints of pepper and aromas are fresh, minty with piney undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.