Peppermint Kush feminized seeds
Peppermint Kush from Barney’s Farm is an almost a pure Indica cannabis strain, a cross between Stella Blue and Nepali Kush. Its rich, spicy flavors, enticing minty aromas and high 22% THC content mean that every bud in her 550g/m² production is brimming with perfection. All this in just 7-8 weeks.Read more
Ideal For Beginners
In order to create this unique and mesmerizing cannabis strain, Barney’s Farm have crossed Stella Blue with Nepali Kush. Peppermint Kush is a 90% Indica-dominant cross with a rich and flavorsome aroma and high potency that will surely satisfy even the most demanding of connoisseurs.
She stays short in stature, growing from 80-90cm in height both indoors and outdoors and with great resistance to disease and pests, this strain is ideal for all environments and setups and is well suited for inexperienced growers; this plant can look after itself and doesn’t need much attention. You can count on Growth being fast and vigorous and finishing in just 7-8weeks, it will yield up to 550g/m2 of buds heavily loaded in cannabinoid. Buds will fill medium length branches and can often display a wide variety of colors.
- Recommended Nutrients: Canna, Atami, Growth Technology.
- Recommended Techniques: Low Stress Training (LST), to increase those bud sites, and Topping for extra colas growth.
- Good bud to leaf ratio makes it easy to trim
- 16 plants/m2 is recommended in SOG
- Lighting: Responds well to HID 400W during vegetation states, increasing to HID 600W during the flowering period.
- Usually testing at ~22% and ~2% CBD
Peppermint Kush: Fresh And Spicy Indica
The effects are strong and powerful, euphoric at times and deeply relaxing and calming. It’s used to treat stress, anxiety, glaucoma and nausea among other conditions thanks to her potent THC and good CBD. Flavors are aromatic, minty and spicy with hints of pepper and aromas are fresh, minty with piney undertones.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Hard hard stone
- Genetics Stella Blue x Nepali Kush
- Height 80 - 90 cm
- Yield 550 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 50 - 55 days
- Outdoor finish Mid September
- Genotype 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- THC 22 %
- CBD 1.1 %
- WeedbayGardens7 February 2020
- CheapskateNZ16 October 2020
- IDOSWED29 November 2019
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)