Pineapple Haze Regular seeds
Pineapple Haze from Barney’s Farm is a flavorsome 65% Sativa-dominant cannabis strain that is a cross between Afghan x Skunk #1 and Old school Haze. With yields of 600-700g/plant, under the right conditions, this can double to a monstrous 1500g/plant. Her uplifting effects make this an excellent strain for use during the day.Read more
If Given Enough Root Space, Be Prepared To Chop Down Trees
Pineapple Haze is a flavor-packed 65% Sativa-dominant cross between Afghan x Skunk #1 and Old school Haze. Powerful (24% THC), uplifting and euphoric effects make it a great cannabis strain to use throughout the day. Barney’s Farm have released this strain as regular, non-feminized seeds.
Like most Sativa-dominant strains, it takes a bit longer for it to finish flowering, up to 10 weeks indoors and usually by the end of October outdoors. It prefers sunnier and warmer climates, but it can be grown in greenhouses and outdoors too, where if given enough root space and the right conditions, can easily reach more than 250cm, which can net you 1500g/plant of yield if grown to her maximum potential, otherwise she keeps with yields of 600-700g/plant, while staying at 120-140 cm indoors, By adding Afghani and Skunk genetics into the mix, Barney’s Farm have added extra pest and disease resistance. To ensure for the best results, here are a few extra tips to guide you:
- Recommended nutrients: Guanokalong, Growth Technology.
- Recommended techniques: LST, Topping, main-lining and defoliation.
- Lighting: LED 1000W during both vegetation and flowering stages to produce good results.
- Feeding: 1.7 EC throughout the flowering period will provide for best results
Pineapple Haze: Flavore-Packed Sativa
The effects of Pineapple Haze are uplifting, euphoric and energetic, leaving you feeling upbeat, creative and refreshed. this is a great daily strain for those dealing with anxiety and stress. The smells are earthy with floral and piney undertones with sweet flavors; sugary with hints of pineapple and citrus.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Regular
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect "Extra" class high
- Genetics Afghan x Skunk #1 x Old School Haze
- Height 120 - 140 cm
- Yield 600 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 65 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- THC 24 %
- CBD 1.8 %