Pure Kush feminized seeds
Pure Kush from Original Sensible Seeds is a pure Indica cannabis strain with its origins in Hindu Kush region. These feminized seeds bring colorful and aromatic flowers that usually test at around 22% THC. Staying short and stocky with great resistance to external factors, it will finish in 7-8 weeks and delight with her exceptional yields going up to 550g/m² or 700g/plant.
- Original Sensible Seeds
- Depression defender
- Hindu Kush
- 100-160 cm indoors 120-180 cm outdoors
- 550 g/m² indoors 700 g/plant outdoors
- 45 - 55 days
- 100% Indica
- 22 %
Pure Indica From Hindu Kush
Pure Kush is a pure Indica with its genetic heritage tracked back to the mountainous regions of Hindu Kush and landraces native to that region. It has great resistance to pests, mold, mildew and harsh weather but does best in temperate and dry Mediterranean climates and indoors where it really gets to show off. Its small size and stature means it is both manageable and stealthy but by no means results in small yields.
It will finish indoors in just 45-55 days with yields going up 550g/m2 or up to 700g per plant outdoors, usually testing at around 22% THC with small quantities of CBD and CBG.
- Forgiving and resistant, great choice for beginner growers
- Being a pure Indica landrace, it’s a great choice for breeding projects
- For optimal results stable temperature between 22-28C should be maintained
Pure Kush: Relaxed Vibrations
Pure Kush’s effects are typical Indica, perfect for evening and nighttime use - strong, long-lasting body-buzz, relaxed, sleepy, couch-locked and sedative, almost narcotic and due to its high levels of THC, should be handled with care. Its complex array of flavors are nutty and earthy with musky and spicy undertones and hints of mint and citrus. It is used medicinally to treat insomnia and glaucoma and to provide relief from pain, stress and anxiety.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.