Purple Haze Auto feminized seeds
Purple Haze Auto from Original Sensible Seeds is an autoflowering Sativa-dominant (60%) cannabis strain offered as feminized seeds. Its high potency hidden in dense and aromatic buds makes it a popular choice among cannabis users and growers. Usually testing at 17% THC with yields going up to 500g/m² this autoflower is truly a mind-blowing ecstasy.
- Original Sensible Seeds (Spain)
- Mind blowing ecstasy
- Purple Haze x Auto Purple
- 50 - 120 cm
- 350 g/m² indoors 65 g/plant outdoors
- 70 - 75 days
- 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- 17 %
Autoflowering Purple Sativa
Purple Haze Auto is a Sativa-dominant autoflower, a cross between two beautiful purple strains - the legendary Purple Haze and Purple Auto. Out comes a 60% Sativa that will finish in just 70-75 days from seed to harvest sporting a good resistance to pests and diseases, which make it a good choice for both indoor or outdoor grows. Outdoors Purple Haze Auto likes warmer, sunnier and more humid environments but due to its Ruderalis genes, it will perform well even in harsher and more unforgiving climates.
Dark purple, dense and elongated buds will usually test around 17% THC with yields going up to 500g/m2. Plants will usually form one main big cola with a few side branches. It has longer internodes and good leaf to bud ratio that enables better light penetration and makes it easier to trim.
- Topping or FIMming will increase the number of main tops and thus increase the yield
- For optimal results, hydro or aeroponics setups are advised
- Lowering the night temperature will help exhibit the purple color
Purple Haze Auto: Perfect Strain To Start The Day
Purple Haze Auto’s effects are long-lasting and strong, mostly cerebral - uplifting, euphoric, energetic, talkative and focused. Perfect strain to start the day as well to use in social situations with friends. Its flavors and aromas are earthy, fresh, sweet and fruity with hints of sandalwood. It is used medicinally to treat glaucoma, nausea, lack of appetite, symptoms of MS and arthritis.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.