Purple Punch feminized seeds
Purple Punch is an Indica-dominant hybrid cannabis strain developed by Barney’s Farm as their version of the world-famous, fruity, Indica strain. Resulting as a cross between Granddaddy Purple and Larry OG and delivering up to 700 g/m² of high-quality cannabis after a 9-week flowering period, this strain is sure to quickly become one of your favourites!
- Barney's Farm (Netherlands)
- Epic relaxation
- Granddaddy Purple x Larry OG
- 90 cm indoors150 cm outdoors
- 600 - 700 g/m² indoors100 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 60 days
- Late September
- 90% Indica / 10% Sativa
- 25 %
This Strain Really Packs A Punch!
Purple Punch is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain which has been a staple in North American dispensaries as fruity, Indica-dominant cross between Granddaddy Purple and Larry OG – two Californian powerhouses with Indica-dominant and Sativa-dominant genetics, respectively, leading to a sensational cannabis strain which delivers excellent results in very short times!
This versatile strain can be grown both indoors and outdoors due to her excellent resistance to mould, pests and other issues outdoor plants encounter. Her Indica-dominant genetic lineage results in a small plant with multiple thick colas, which pushes indoor yields between 600 – 700 g/m2 after an 8 – 9-week flowering period. Outdoors, this strain can deliver up to 2 kilograms of dense, sticky cannabis, which is perfect for making terpene-loaded cannabis extracts such as butane honey oil (BHO) and shatter. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – Purple Punch reaches a final height of 90 cm indoors and up to 150 cm outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.6 in veg, up to 2.0 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W COB (chip-on-board) LED.
- Recommended nutrients: Nectar for The Gods range.
Purple Punch: Deep Relaxation
It is becoming increasingly easier to find a pleasant tasting, high-quality cannabis due to advances in breeding technology however Purple Punch is in a league of its own when it comes to smell, taste and appearance. Her bright purple buds are caked in trichomes, have a sweet taste and provide a deep, relaxing couchlock effect.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.