Purple Queen feminized seeds
Purple Queen feminized cannabis seeds produce plants that will mostly display purple and pink tones in their easy to grow flowers. Its powerful Indica effects only compliment the beautiful color array and sweet flavors that remind of lemons. Make your garden a royal plantation!Read more
Purple Queen feminized cannabis strain fills gardens with glamour and quality. Easy to grow plants that display magnificent colors and flowers that will be ready for harvest in around 2 months. Deep bodily effects with marvelous flavors in one plant!
If you feel your garden needs redecorating, just add this strain! The plants are grown from it develop into wide, short to medium-sized bushes with several side branches that grow shorter than the main stalk but with flowers just as big and resinous. Purple Queen plants will have a tendency for purple and pink colors during flowering, beginning with the calyxes and then the leaves. Some phenotypes will not display these colors. While CBD levels are low, the millions of resin glands are packed with a THC content around 22%. Flowering takes about 8-9 weeks; with indoor yields around 500 g/m2 and outdoor yields reaching up to 700 gr/plant.
- Minimum Vegetation time: 1.5 months
- Soil and Hydroponic friendly
- Min 400 Watts HID lights or 200 Watts LEDs
- Great for Mainlining and SCROG
- EC: 1.2-1.8
- 16C-18C night temps to promote purple tones
- Dislikes long dry periods. Can withstand high RH.
Sweet Narcotic Queen
The effects are mainly aimed toward relaxing the body, with a punch that can help with insomnia and promote appetite while inducing initial euphoric happiness. Perfect evening medicine that delights the palate with citrus flavors and a piney and berry-like undertone.
- Brand Royal Queen Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect In the garden of Eden
- Genetics Hindu Kush x Purple Afghani
- Height 80 - 120 cm indoors175 - 210 cm outdoors
- Yield 450 - 500 g/m² indoors
650 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 56 - 63 days
- Outdoor finish October
- Genotype 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- THC 22 %
- CBD Low
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)