Quick Critical + feminized seeds
Quick Critical + is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain meticulously developed by Dinafem Seeds to offer a fast-flowering version of their popular Critical +. This strain has everything you could ask for; heavy yields of top-shelf cannabis with up to 20% THC in less than 7 weeks of flower!
- Dinafem Seeds
- Quite a wonderful therapy
- Critical + x Critical + 2.0 Auto
- 250 cm outdoors
- 600 g/m² indoors1250 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 49 days
- Mid September
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 16 - 20 %
- 0.1 %
Quick Critical + is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Dinafem seeds as a cross between two highly coveted strains: Critical + 2.0 Auto and Critical +. Those familiar with Critical +, known for its mouth-watering aroma and mind-bending effects, will love this fast-flowering variant!
The Quickest Critical Yet!
Quick Critical + leaves nothing to be desired as it ticks all the boxes for the ideal cannabis strain; killer yields, thick branches which grow dense buds with a deep Skunk aroma. Indoor yields exceed 600 g/m2 and this strain comes with the added benefit of completing her flowering cycle in 6 to 7 weeks – an entire week earlier than Critical +. This strain is ideal for commercial growers as it allows the growth of high-quality cannabis in much less time! Here is some more information on growing this cannabis strain:
- Tall plant – can grow up to 2 m tall making this ideal for outdoor growing! Indoor growers will need to manage height using suitable training techniques.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0
- Best grown with powerful LED or HPS lights.
A Strong, Pungent Smell of Quick Critical +
Quick Critical – much like the strains which came together to create it – has an unmistakable smell and taste; a pungent, skunky aroma with hints of lemon. Her smell can be so pungent that indoor growers will need a ventilation system with a carbon filter to ensure discretion.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.