Raspberry Cough feminized seeds
Raspberry Cough is a feminized cannabis strain from Nirvana Seeds. She contains the genes of ICE, Cambodian Landrace, and Haze #1 with high CBD levels and a pleasant Raspberry aroma. Her yields are impressive, 400 - 500 g/m² in SOG, and her 70% Sativa influences her growth to huge heights.Read more
Raspberry Cough: Large Yielder and a Pleasant Scent
Feminized Raspberry Cough cannabis strain is a tripartite cross of ICE, Cambodian Landrace, and Haze #1, cultivated by Nirvana Seeds. She produces light green and flat buds that have a scent reminiscent to that of raspberries, hence the name Raspberry Cough.
Raspberry Cough is a mixture of 70% Sativa and 30% Indica. Leaving this plant unattended will allow her grow to ridiculous heights and stay somewhat thin, so keep a keen eye on her if you want to control her growth. Due to her Sativa nature, she flowers at 9-11 weeks, and then rewards her grower with 400-500g/m2, especially when grown in a SOG. She prefers an indoor cultivation and has a medium level of difficulty but the little extra care she needs will be completely worth it after you experience for yourself the quality of her buds.
- Suggested nutrients: Fox Farm, Mammoth Microbes;
- Recommended techniques: Low Stress Training (LST);
- Indoor lighting suggestion: LED 600W lights used during flowering and vegetation may help to produce around 45g/plant;
- Her THC level is averages between 15-24%.
A Relaxing Swirl of Raspberries and Pine
Raspberry Cough’s smell and aroma are delicious, naturally reminiscent of raspberries. She has an earthy, sweet, piney, flavor. She has been known to motivate users to get tasks done as it induces happiness, with euphoric and uplifting effects, relaxing muscles and extracting tension to leave customers focused and motivated.
- Brand Nirvana Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Launches to the skies
- Genetics Cambodian IBL x Ice x Haze#1
- Height High
- Yield 400 - 500 g/m² Indoors
- Flowering indoors 63 - 77 days
- Genotype 70% Sativa / 30% Indica
- THC High
- CBD High
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)