Red Diesel feminized seeds
Red Diesel is a cannabis strain from Barney’s farm with a 50:50 mix of Sativa and Indica genetics. Its woody taste is complex and spicy diesel aroma is alluring. The satisfying yields from the modestly height plant ranges from 600g/m2 - 500g/plant with excellent THC levels of 20% and up to 2% CBD.
- Barney's Farm
- Total tranquillity
- Californian Orange x NYC Diesel
- 90 - 100 cm
- 600 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 65 days
- early October
- 50% Sativa / 50% Indica
- 20 %
- 0.9 %
Red Diesel: A Fuelly Hybrid You Won’t Soon Forget
Red Diesel from Barney’s Farm is a perfect (50:50) hybrid, a cross between Californian Orange and NYC Diesel. With rich, diverse and unique terpene and cannabinoid profiles it will satisfy both connoisseurs and beginners alike. A perfect strain to use throughout the day.
By crossing the legendary Californian Orange with the award-winning NYC Diesel, Barney’s Farm have created a perfect hybrid whose quality will satisfy even the most demanding customers. Finishing in just 9-10 weeks indoors and by the middle of October outdoors. If given enough root space and vegetation time, it can grow up to 150cm, but it usually stays under 100cm. Developing many side branches that get filled with long, dense and smelly colas, branches may need support in the later stages of flowering but you can expect 600g/m2 of product from these plants indoors and 500g/plant outside.
- Recommended Techniques: LST, defoliation and main-lining will all increase bud production.
- Recommended nutrients: Fox Farm.
- Lighting: LED 1000W lights can be used during both the vegetation and flowering phases.
- 3-4L sized pots is recommended for indoor growing.
- Usually testing at ~20% THC with 1-2% CBD
Transporting to A Relaxing Universe
The effects are more influenced by the Sativa side- cerebral, mind stimulating and mood enhancing, progressing into relaxed, body buzzed tranquility. The smells are sweet and citrusy with hints of sour and diesel. The flavors are earthy, woody and fuelly with sweet citrus and apple undertones.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.