Red Dragon feminized seeds
The rising star of Barney’s farm, Red Dragon, is a cannabis strain that is a cross of Himalayan Kush and the Brazilian Sativa Landrace Utopia Haze. You can expect strong effects paired with sweet aromas, producing 600g/m² - 500g/plant of 22% THC laden buds.Read more
A Mix Of Historical Heritage
By crossing Himalayan Kush/Afghani with Utopia Haze, a Brazilian Sativa landrace, Barney’s Farm have created Red Dragon, a truly unique 60% Sativa-dominant strain. Finishing fast, staying short and requiring little to no care, makes this strain popular among new and experienced grower alike.
This resilient, fast flowering cannabis strain that does very well in all environments and setups and will grow to 80-90cm, indoors and out and will usually finish flowering after just 8-9 weeks, or by the end of September outdoors it will yield up to 600g/m2 or up to 500g/plant. As it enters the flowering period, dense and heavy green colas with dark red hues will start to form and in the final few weeks the branches may need support in order to handle the weight of the buds.
- Recommended Nutrients: Botanicare.
- Recommended Techniques: HST, topping, main-lining and defoliation.
- Lighting Suggestions: HID 600W during the vegetation stage and increase this to HID 1000W during flowering for good results,
- Testing at ~22% THC and 1-2% CBD
Red Dragon: Nice Daily Strain
The aromas are woody and sweet with hints of herbs or spices. The flavors are sweet, berry-like, reminiscent of sweet Guava with spicy undertones. The effects are creative, uplifting and motivating, leaving you feeling happy and relaxed. It’s used medicinally to treat stress, anxiety and chronic pain.
- Brand Barney's Farm
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Lightning high and lazy stone
- Genetics Brazilian x Afghani
- Height 80 - 90 cm
- Yield 600 g/m² indoors
- Flowering indoors 55 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Late September
- Genotype 60% Sativa / 40% Indica
- THC 22 %
- CBD 1.2 %