Red Purps feminized seeds
Red Purps is a beautiful red-colored cannabis strain that will impress with tastes and smells which make it very appropriate for all cannabis lovers. Strong and motivating, this strain is suitable for consumption during the evening. All connoisseurs should give it a try as we promise it will appeal to their tastes.
- Female Seeds (Netherlands)
- Intellectual cheerfulness
- The Purps x Ice
- 40 - 80 cm indoors100 - 150 cm outdoors
- 350 - 400 g/m² indoors100 - 150 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Late September
- Indica dominant
- 14 - 19 %
- 0.1 - 0.5
Red Purps – A Quality Plant
Red Purps, an Indica-dominant cannabis strain, is the result of crossbreeding two parent strains: Haze and Skunk. This strain was chosen for quality over quantity of yields, but as the many growers that have experienced Red Purps will attest to, it is certainly worth it due to the top-shelf quality and taste of its batches.
Cultivation of a Crown Jewel
Red Purps is most suitable for cultivation outdoors. The yields are impressively higher than when it is cultivated indoors, making it advantageous to growers based on the high return in terms of oil extraction from the flowers. The flowers produced by Red Purps often have a reddish-purple tone and are filled with many trichomes, hence their jewel-like appearance which crowns this compact plant
- Height: 40-80cm indoors and 100-150cm outdoors
- Harvest time outdoors: end of September or at the month of October
- Flowering period: 7-8 weeks
- Yield: When cultivated indoors this strain produces 350g/m2 but outdoors it will give 100-150g/plant.
Soar High with Red Purps
Red Purps has a wide range of tastes from sweet and grapes to hints of licorice, with a flowery-fruity smell. It gives head-high effects which result in feelings of relaxation, being uplifted and a tendency to think more.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.