Royal Creamatic Auto feminized seeds
The Royal Creamatic autoflowering cannabis strain brings an exciting product to the marijuana community. It inherited its juicy Indica traits from Cream Caramel and Ruderalis genetics. If you’ve been searching for a bombproof indoor producer, this is it.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Total tenderness in rich aroma clouds
- Cream Caramel x Ruderalis
- 60 - 80 cm indoors80 - 100 cm outdoors
- 400 - 450 g/m² indoors115 - 165 g/plant outdoors
- 42 - 49 days
- 49 - 56 days
- 10 % Sativa / 60% Indica / 30% Ruderalis
- 15 %
Royal Creamatic - Putting Your Taste Buds on Hyperdrive
Royal Creamatic gained its name from its mother - Cream Caramel. A Ruderalis clone passed down its autoflowering genetics to Royal Creamatic, thus creating a powerhouse of yield potential and flavor. It’s impossible to be disappointed when you stroll into your garden filled with eye-popping buds from Royal Creamatic.
This is an example of a near-perfect strain. Its Indica-leaning growth traits make it the perfect choice for indoor growers looking to increase their yield and maximize their space. Royal Creamatic was built for the Sea of Green technique. Its compact structure allows it into the smallest places, which makes it the top choice for growers with limited room.
This is an incredibly fast-growing strain, so a short vegetative period is necessary. Once flowering begins, you can expect an abundant harvest within 8-weeks. For indoor growers, 450-grams per square meter is very possible, and outdoor growers can attain 165-grams per plant.
Container sizes should be kept to 1L pots because they won’t be in them for long. Trimming is made easy due to Royal Creamatic’s high calyx-to-leaf ratio.
- Lighting Requirements: Indoors - 600-watts or more, Outdoors - Full-sun
- Outdoor strain: Yes
- Nutrition Requirement: Normal
- Growth Tip: Top the apical stem to create more flowering nodes
Built to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth
The deeply satisfying aroma of Royal Creamatic makes the taste buds stand at attention in complete anticipation. The taste is of burned brown sugar and dark caramel that coats your mouth entirely. As the effects grip your senses, your mind is suddenly laser-focused. Beware, if you indulge your sweet tooth with Royal Crematic, you may be in line for an early bed-time.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.