Royal Medic CBD feminized seeds (Royal Queen Seeds)
Royal Medic CBD by Royal Queen Seeds is a Sativa-dominant strain explicitly bred for its medicinal benefits. With a fruity and skunky flavor which lends credence to her Juanita heritage, she gives a long-lasting, clear-headed rush.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- Herbal medicine
- Critical x Juanita
- 80 - 120 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 425 - 475 g/m² indoors475 - 525 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 10 %
Royal Medic CBD - Heavy Yielder with a Preference for Warm Climates
Royal Medic is the creation of a union between two powerful CBD strains with Spanish origins; Critical and Juanita la Lagrimosa. In line with its unique nomenclature, Royal Medic is highly sought after for its incredible therapeutic effect on pain, inflammation, and insomnia.
Royal Medic is a heavy yielder, a feature credited to its parent strain; Critical. Incredibly beautiful to observe at full maturity, it produces large fan leaves with narrow blades which take on a purplish hue and a large central cola with smaller bud clusters. Although Royal medic can be grown outdoors and indoors, it performs much better when exposed to a warm climate, and its seeds are known to produce strong plants which require little monitoring, making them an excellent option for growers of all skill levels.
- Germination occurs within 24hours, and the plant takes about 8-9 weeks to reach full maturation.
- Outdoors, it peaks at 150 cm but indoors, can only push up to heights of 120 cm.
- Harvest falls within the first two weeks of October if grown outdoors.
- Harvest ranges from 450 to 475g of dried bud indoors or upwards of 525g per plant, outdoors.
Waves of Euphoria and a Healing Touch
With 10% THC and a higher CBD level of 12%, the strong fruity flavor, and the lemony scent of Royal medic provide a soothing background, keeping you clear-headed and energized without the weighty feeling of euphoria blocking your senses as the effects set in.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.