Royal Medic CBD feminized seeds (Royal Queen Seeds)
Royal Medic CBD by Royal Queen Seeds is a Sativa-dominant strain explicitly bred for its medicinal benefits. With a fruity and skunky flavor which lends credence to her Juanita heritage, she gives a long-lasting, clear-headed rush.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Herbal medicine
- Critical x Juanita
- 80 - 120 cm indoors120 - 150 cm outdoors
- 425 - 475 g/m² indoors475 - 525 g/plant outdoors
- 63 days
- Early October
- 75% Sativa / 25% Indica
- 10 %
- 12 %
Royal Medic CBD - Heavy Yielder with a Preference for Warm Climates
Royal Medic is the creation of a union between two powerful CBD strains with Spanish origins; Critical and Juanita la Lagrimosa. In line with its unique nomenclature, Royal Medic is highly sought after for its incredible therapeutic effect on pain, inflammation, and insomnia.
Royal Medic is a heavy yielder, a feature credited to its parent strain; Critical. Incredibly beautiful to observe at full maturity, it produces large fan leaves with narrow blades which take on a purplish hue and a large central cola with smaller bud clusters. Although Royal medic can be grown outdoors and indoors, it performs much better when exposed to a warm climate, and its seeds are known to produce strong plants which require little monitoring, making them an excellent option for growers of all skill levels.
- Germination occurs within 24hours, and the plant takes about 8-9 weeks to reach full maturation.
- Outdoors, it peaks at 150 cm but indoors, can only push up to heights of 120 cm.
- Harvest falls within the first two weeks of October if grown outdoors.
- Harvest ranges from 450 to 475g of dried bud indoors or upwards of 525g per plant, outdoors.
Waves of Euphoria and a Healing Touch
With 10% THC and a higher CBD level of 12%, the strong fruity flavor, and the lemony scent of Royal medic provide a soothing background, keeping you clear-headed and energized without the weighty feeling of euphoria blocking your senses as the effects set in.