Royal Moby feminized seeds
Royal Moby is a Sativa-dominant (65%) hybrid, available from Royal Queen Seeds as feminized seeds. Potent and strong, it usually tests at around 21% THC with yields going up to 600g/m2 indoors and 700g outdoors, although in the right conditions, it can easily reach 300cm and yield more than 1kg. Bushy and easy to train using all methods and setups, both indoors and outdoors.
- Royal Queen Seeds (Netherlands)
- A pure psychedelic experience
- Haze x White Widow
- 80 - 140 cm indoors 200 - 300 cm outdoors
- 550 - 600 g/m² indoors 650 - 700 g/plant outdoors
- 63 - 70 days
- Late October
- 65% Sativa / 35% Indica
- 21 %
Vigorous And Fast Sativa
Royal Moby is a 65% Sativa, a cross between old-school classic Haze and potent White Widow. Its Sativa lineage is expressed in its fast and extremely vigorous growth. Indoors it will usually stay between 80-140cm while it can easily reach 200 or even 300cm outdoors. Although a Sativa-dominant, it finishes in just 9-10 weeks indoors while outdoors, it prefers colder climates and usually finishes by late October.
Great Choice For Screen Of Green
Yields will reach 550-600g/m2 indoors and 650-700g per plant outdoors and will usually test at ~21% THC with low levels of CBD. It will usually provide for many tops with plenty of side and collateral branches and is therefore well suited for the “Screen of Green” method. Buds will start to fill out the elongated branches as soon as it starts to flower and they will be dense, sticky and very resinous.
- Branches may need support in later stages of flowering
- Can be started on 12/12 light cycle from seed
- Ideal for both SCROG and SOG with 12 plants/m2
Royal Moby: Almost A Psychedelic Experience
Royal Moby is marked with fruity, sweet and fresh flavors and spicy, herbal aromas with hints of pine and tropical fruit. Its effects are strong and almost instant - cerebral, euphoric, creative and inspiring, psychedelic and almost trippy at times.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.