S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 fem (Sweet Seeds)
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Sweet Seeds as a result of the self-pollination of Black Domina ’98 – an Indica-dominant mother which has given rise to countless hybrids – to create a strain which offers yields of up to 500 g/m² after a 9-week flowering period.
- Sweet Seeds
- Couch-locking stone that knocks down
- Black Domina
- 400 - 500 g/m² indoors350 - 550 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late September
- 10% Sativa / 90% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- 1.8 %
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 is a feminized photoperiod cannabis strain created by Sweet Seeds. This strain came about a result of self-pollinating one of the most commonly bred mothers Black Domina (1998) to yield a strain with very fast flowering hybrid with heavy yields of dense, resinous buds.
A Consistent S1 Hybrid
One of the key benefits of self-pollination is the formation of an S1 hybrid which creates a far more homogenous distribution of phenotypes – ideal for commercial and/or medical growers who require consistency across seeds. In the case of S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1, this makes for a hybrid which can be grown both indoors and outdoors as her high resin-production gives her excellent resistance to mould and pests. This strain yields 400 – 500 g/m2 of dense, sticky nuggets of cannabis in 8 – 9 weeks of flower. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium plant – this strain reaches a final height of roughly 1 m indoors and slightly taller at 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.4 in veg, up to 2.0 during flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS.
- Recommended nutrients: Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Connoisseur Bloom Part A&B.
A Pungent Afghan Strain
S.A.D. Sweet Afgani Delicious S1 has a very high production of flowers with a short internodal distance, high calyx-to-leaf ratio and copious resin-production which when dried and cured form sweet, sticky and pungent cannabis buds. Her effect is very relaxing – an excellent choice for medical users.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.