S.A.G.E 'n Sour regular seeds
This is one of those strains that gives you that complete package. It combines incredible flavor, strength and growing capabilities into a single seed – making it the ultimate strain for literally anyone! It’s excellent for a Sativa lover who wants a strong and flavorsome kick during the day.
- T.H. Seeds
- Awakening of creativity
- Sour Diesel x S.A.G.E.
- 3th place HTCC 2004
- 120 - 140 cm
- 350+ g/m² indoors
- 63 days
- Sativa dominant
- No official information
S.A.G.E.‘n Sour - T.H. Ultimate Strain
This strain has been T.H. Seeds number 1 plant for over 15 years – proving incredibly popular with growers and tasters alike – simply due to the high caliber of flavor, yields and kick each batch produces. You can expect a consistent number of euphoric moments with each bud, paired with excellent energy, awareness and happiness.
The strain makes it easy for literally anyone to grow! It has a photoperiod flowering type which will be finished in 9 weeks’ time – make sure you feed it enough nutrients in order to develop those thick, resinous buds by the time harvest day comes around. It typically garners around 350 grams per square meter indoors, with potentially more buds being grown on each plant outdoors. It also has an average growing height so don’t worry about it not fitting in your growing areas
- Lighting from 400-600W in both HPS and LED
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18hr vegetation
- Ideal for HST and LST techniques
- Perfect with the SCRoG growing method
- Typically emits low humidity of around 40%
- Very easy to grow in both indoor and outdoor situations
Try It Out Today!
S.A.G.E.‘n Sour is the ultimate strain when it comes to herbal, sour flavors which are perfectly matched with the potent and uplifting effects. If you haven’t tried any of T.H. Seeds products yet, we recommend you start right here.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.