Sapphire Scout feminized seeds
Sapphire Scout is an Indica dominant hybrid, a cross between legendary, potent and tasty Girl Scout Cookies and famous True OG Kush. Finishing fast with great and quality yields, extremely resinous and potent often reaching 30% THC, it’s not a strain for beginners.
- Humboldt Seeds (USA)
- Magical mind journey
- Girl Scout Cookies x True OG
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors2500 - 3500 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 27 %
- 0.1 %
Resinous and potent
By crossing the famous Girl Scout Cookies with a carefully selected legendary True OG Kush, HBO have created this - fast flowering, high yielding, extremely resinous, smelly and potent Indica dominant hybrid. Easy to grow in all environments and setups, even for inexperienced growers, it’s a great choice for beginners and commercial growers alike. It will stretch a lot during flowering and can take a bit more nutrients to support that vigorous growth and the branches could use some support to deal with buds weight. Buds are light-green, smaller to medium sized but dense, hard and fully coated with resinous trichomes.
- Indica dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and True OG
- Finishing flowering in 9-10 weeks or by mid October outdoors
- Height is 100-150cm indoors, 140-200cm outdoors
- Yield is 400-600g/m2, 600-1500g per plant
- Usually testing at 22-30% THC with <1% CBD
Strong and powerful, not for beginners
Effects are strong and powerful, uplifting, euphoric, relaxed, happy and sleepy. Flavors are sweet and fruity with berry and citrusy undertones. Aromas are pungent, fresh, citrusy with hints of diesel and baked cookies.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.