Sapphire Scout feminized seeds
Sapphire Scout is an Indica-dominant hybrid, a cross between legendary, potent and tasty Girl Scout Cookies and the famous True OG Kush. Finishing fast with great quality yields, it's extremely resinous and potent often reaching 30% THC. It's not too difficult for beginners.
- Humboldt Seeds
- Magical mind journey
- Girl Scout Cookies x True OG
- 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors2500 - 3500 g/plant outdoors
- 65 - 70 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 27 %
- 0.1 %
Resinous And Potent
By crossing the famous Girl Scout Cookies with a carefully selected legendary True OG Kush, HBO has created this fast flowering, high yielding, extremely resinous, smelly, and potent Indica-dominant hybrid. Easy to grow in all environments and setups, even for inexperienced growers, it’s a great choice for beginners and commercial growers alike. It will stretch a lot during flowering and can take a bit more nutrients to support that vigorous growth. The branches could use some support to deal with the buds weight. Buds are light green, smaller to medium sized but dense, hard, and fully coated with resinous trichomes.
- Indica-dominant (70%) hybrid, a cross between Girl Scout Cookies and True OG
- Finishes flowering in 9-10 weeks or by mid October outdoors
- Height is 100-150cm indoors, 140-200cm outdoors
- Yield is 400-600g/m², 600-1500g/plant
- Usually tests at 22-30% THC with <1% CBD
Strong And Powerful, Not For Beginners
Effects are strong, powerful, uplifting, euphoric, relaxed, happy, and sleepy. Flavors are sweet and gassy, blueberry and diesel undertones. Aromas are pungent, fresh, citrusy, with hints of diesel and baked cookies.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.