Sapphire Scout feminized seeds
Sapphire Scout is an Indica-dominant cannabis strain and a cross between the legendary, potent, and tasty Girl Scout Cookies and the famous True OG Kush. Finishing fast with great quality yields, it's extremely resinous and potent, often reaching 30% THC. While amateur smokers should approach this bud with caution and preferably at night time, beginner growers will find it quite easy to tame this sedating monster in the garden.Read more
Under A Sedating Blanket Of Sapphire Scout Effects
Sapphire Scout definitely isn’t a strain for a faint of heart. Uniquely potent with THC content often testing at 27-30%, a single puff of such power is enough to fully relax your body and mind, and this is exactly what Sapphire Scout is best known for. The sedating qualities of this Humboldt Seeds hit are great for unwinding after a long day at work or using them as a nightcap for hours of deep, rejuvenating sleep.
Bright Layers Of Flavors And Aromas
Fresh buds of Sapphire Scout exude a light yet instantly recognizable grape aroma. When smoked, these grape tones are transformed into blueberry and diesel with a sweet and gassy feel. In this combination, notes are layered one on another and are easy to distinguish, which makes smoking Sapphire Scout bud a truly enjoyable experience.
Sapphire Scout: A Joy To Grow
Sapphire Scout by Humboldt Seeds is a low-maintenance cannabis strain, perfect for those who want to gain pro-level bud without putting too much work in it. The one thing you should keep in mind is that Sapphire Scout will stretch a lot during flowering and can take in more nutrients to support that vigorous growth. The branches could also use some support to deal with the weight of those heavy buds fully coated with resinous trichomes.
- This strain finishes flowering in 9-10 weeks indoors or by mid-October outdoors.
- Its height can reach 150cm (4’9”) indoors, and 200cm (6’5”) outdoors – something to keep in mind if you’re planning to grow stealthily.
- Expect abundant yields of up to 600g/m² (1.9oz/ft²) indoors and 1500g (3.3lb) per plant outdoors.
Genetics That Work In Her Favor
By crossing the famous Girl Scout Cookies with a carefully selected legendary True OG Kush, Humboldt Seed has created this fast flowering, high yielding, extremely resinous and smelly potent Indica-dominant hybrid. Thanks to the smart choice of parental strains and stable genetics, Sapphire Scout is a marijuana strain that’s easy to grow in all environments and setups, even for inexperienced growers – a great choice for beginners and commercial growers alike.
- Brand Humboldt Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Suitable for Greenhouse
- Effect Magical mind journey
- Genetics Girl Scout Cookies x True OG
- Height 300 - 400 cm outdoors
- Yield 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
2500 - 3500 g/plant outdoors
- Flowering indoors 65 - 70 days
- Outdoor finish Mid October
- Genotype 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- THC 27 %
- CBD 0.1 %
- the_curious_grower10 June 2020
- LongJohn42023 April 2020
- Trichome_threshold8 April 2020
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)