Sensi #219 Auto feminized seeds
Sensi #219 Auto is a resilient Indica-dominant feminized autoflower resulting from a cross between Kush and Hindu Kush. Easy to cultivate and resilient, it produces sticky buds covered in shiny resin and infused with sandalwood aroma. Perfect for meditation, Sensi #219 Auto will bring peace to your inner galaxy..Read more
Sensi #219: Kush Squared
Sensi Seeds took a Kush and crossed it with an autoflowering Hindu Kush to obtain an easy to grow, compact plant bringing the best of Indica genes into an autoflowering strain. Sensi #219 Auto Seeds displays the best qualities of Kush strains in a single autoflowering variety. Longer than usual flowering times, but enhanced resin production, more and heavier flowers and better resistance to humidity issues, plus spicy aromas with woody undertones that soothe body and mind.
It’s appropriate for stealth growing and indoor environments with reduced vertical space, developing a stubby structure with few lateral branching growing around a main, thick cola, with very dense and glittery buds that can survive and grow well in cold climates. It also grows into a nice plant under a 12/12 photoperiod. It usually takes around 11 weeks of flowering time to produce heavy yields.
- Min. 18 hours of light per day for optimal results.
- Vegetative nutrients: 1.0-1.4 EC in soil; 1.1 – 1.5 EC in hydro.
- Flowering nutrients: 1.5-1.7 EC in soil; 1.5-1.8 EC in hydro.
- Feed vegetative nutrients during flowering stretch.
- Ideal day temps. 21-27°C / 70-80°F ; Min. night temp: 10°C / 50°F.
Sandalwood Relaxation for Body & Mind
This strain has calming effects that help you relax without making you sleepy, or just enjoy a long TV binge or musical concert. The earthy flavors have undertones of spicy cedar and sandalwood that fascinates people contemplating it.
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Autoflowering
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Trip to Neverland
- Genetics Kush x Hindu Kush Auto
- Height Short
- Harvest High
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Indica dominant
- THC No official information