Sensi #34 Auto CBD feminized seeds
The Sensi #34 Auto CBD seeds contain a feminized cannabis strain that is great for novice growers, while providing a 6:1 CBD:THC ratio that can target autoimmune issues. Low maintenance for this 70 days flowering strain that provides growers with heavy yielding, sugary scented, medicinal flowers.Read more
Sensi #34: CBD Auto For Beginners
Sensi #34 Auto CBD Seeds delivers feminized cannabis seeds resulting from crossing a classic Skunk with a high CBD male. Effortless grow and vigorous flowering under most conditions, produce many high quality herbs with medicinal value in just over 2 months of flowering time.
The plants grown from this strain will require such little effort you might forget that you have these compact beauties growing in your garden if it weren’t for their distinctive aroma. The Sensi Seeds Research project has made sure they can withstand cool and cold climates, a resilience that still requires good ventilation to keep the dense, resinous flowers from forming mold. Flowering time takes a minimum of 74 days to complete, but yields are quite elevated for an autoflowering strain, specially if provided with optimal conditions.
- Min. Indoor light: 400 Watts (HID), 200 Watts (High Efficiency LEDs)
- 18-20 hours of continuous lighting per day for optimal results.
- Temps. 10C-27C / 50-80F
- Vegetative nutrients: 1.0-1.5 EC
- Flowering nutrients: 1.5-1.8 EC
- Provide vegetative nutrients until flowering stretch stops.
- Outstanding results in hydroponics
Sweet Tooth Herbs
Even if you suffer from arthritis o any autoimmune conditions, this strain can help soothe you discomfort with its THC to CBD ratio of 1:6, while appealing to your sweet tooth. Enjoy sweet and citrus flavors that remind of delicious sugary treats!
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Autoflowering
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Key to the self-medication
- Genetics Sensi Auto CBD
- Height 90 cm
- Harvest High
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Indica dominant
- THC No official information