Sensi #49 CBD feminized seeds
Sensi #49 CBD is a CBD-rich, Indica-dominant cannabis strain developed by Sensi Seeds. A cross between two impeccable Kush strains, Kush and Hindu Kush CBD, Sensi #49 CBD leaves very little to be desired; offering heavy yields of pungent, resin-coated, medical cannabis with a THC/CBD ratio of up to 1:2 – ideal for medical users!Read more
Sensi #49 CBD is a feminized cannabis strain created by Sensi Seeds as a cross between Kush and Hindu Kush CBD to yield a compact plant, which can deliver large amounts of weed in the right hands! A CBD-heavy strain, this plant is perfect for both indoor and outdoor growers alike!
While suitable for outdoor growing, Sensi #49 CBD prefers a controlled environment in the early vegetative stage so those opting to grow outdoors should start their plants off inside before transplanting outdoors to give the plant enough time to establish a root system which in turn allows for heavy flower production. Indoor yields for this strain are very high and can be pushed even further with a little bit of training. Defoliation can be carried out before switching to flower to allow maximum light penetration into lower bud sites. Here is some further information to help you grow this strain:
- Medium height – this strain reaches a final height of 1 m indoors and up to 1.2 m outdoors.
- Max EC of water – 1.5 in veg, up to 1.8 in flower.
- Water pH; 5.8 – 6.0.
- Recommended lighting: 600 W HPS min.
- Recommended nutrient range: Canna Coco range.
Sweet and Sticky
Owing to her Indica-dominant genetics, Sensi #49 CBD has a very classic Indica smell – a pungent, earthy aroma with hints of pine and citrus fills the grow tent in the weeks leading to harvest. Her buds are compact, dense and covered in a sweet, aromatic resin and provide a relaxing effect.
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Type of seeds Feminized
- Type of seeds Photoperiod
- Suitable for growing Outdoor
- Suitable for growing Indoor
- Effect Perfect evening medicine
- Genetics Kush x Hindu Kush CBD
- Height Short
- Harvest High
- % Sativa/ Indica/ Ruderalis Indica dominant
- THC No official information
- CBD High