Serious Happiness Regular seeds
Serious Happiness from Serious Seeds is a regular cannabis strain, a super-potent and high-yielding cross between the Warlock and AK 47. Its yields range from 400-600g/m2 so after a 60-70 days of flowering time you will be rewarded with sweet smelling buds with balanced effects.
- Serious Seeds
- Overwhelmed by serious happiness
- Warlock x АК-47
- 400 - 600 g/m² indoors
- 60 - 70 days
- Late October
- Sativa / Indica hybrid
- No official information
Serious Happiness Regular: Smelly and Sticky
Serious Happiness (reg.) from Serious Seeds is an Indica/Sativa hybrid cannabis strain, a cross between the tasty and potent Warlock strain and legendary AK 47. This award-winning strain is loaded with potency and flavor and is a great choice to use throughout the day.
By crossing the famous and award-winning Warlock with legendary AK 47, Serious Seeds have created a perfect hybrid that finishes in just 60-70 days indoors and by mid-late October outdoors, with yields usually around 400-600g/m2 and testing at 16-20% THC. Growing big, hard and dense buds with few leaves, she requires little care and attention and is easy to trim. It has nice resistance to pests and diseases but will provide for optimal results in stable and slightly sunnier and semi-humid environments. Strong and pungent aromas will fill the grow area as soon as it starts flowering, so adding a carbon filter might be a good idea.
- Recommended techniques: High Stress Training (HST) and Topping
- Indoor lighting suggestion: LED 120W bulbs used during the vegetation and flowering stages
- Recommended vegetation time for seedlings: 4-5 weeks
- Usually testing at 16-20% THC with <1% CBD
Euphoric and Relaxing, Excellent Daily Strain
The sweet and tasty aromas and flavors can sometimes be a bit spicy with a delicious sugary aftertaste that will be the first moment of bliss, the second comes from its long-lasting effects that combine a head high and body stone felt as a relaxing buzz.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.