Shark feminized seeds
Shark is a feminized strain by Pyramid Seeds, a fruit of mating two cannabis tycoons: Super Skunk and Northern Lights. Out comes an Indica-dominant beast with 14% THC that packs a mouthful of incredibly complex aromas and triggers a pleasant daytime high.
- Pyramid Seeds
- Meditative mood
- Super Skunk x Northern Lights
- 60 - 130 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoors500 - 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 55 days
- Early September
- 20% Sativa / 80% Indica
- 14 %
- 1 %
- 0.5 %
Shark by Pyramid Seeds: Easy As Pie To Grow
The Shark feminized strain takes advantage of the excellent genetics of Super Skunk and Northern Lights, which serves it well when growing and in a tasting.
loaded with 80% of Indica genes, the strain boasts a compact structure and is incredibly easy to grow. It adapts well to any growing environment, which makes it a perfect choice for novices and those who prefer a hands-off approach to growing. Pyramid Seeds give only one tip: take care when growing in the outdoor terrain due to the strong smells produced when flowering times come up - so your carbon filter should be warming up for this time. Shark blossoms into full buds from flowering in a matter of only 55 days and comes with incredible yields of over 500 grams per square meter. Despite her Indica dominance, the strain shows exceptional outdoor crops of 500-1000 g/plant and will be ready to harvest by the mid-September in Europe or by the second half of April in Latin America.
- Great for 600W lighting indoor (LED or HID).
- Recommended light schedule –12/12 from flowering, 18hr vegetation.
- Can be used in SCRoG, SoG and other popular methods.
- Strong smell during flowering.
- Optimal pH feed of 6.2 with BioBizz nutrients.
A Tasty Bite for A Sweet Tooth
Shark is an excellent strain that will come out and bite you with excellent results. Be careful, as you may get addicted to this delicious beast, as her flavors and aromas give an impression of eating all kinds of candies. With 80% of Indica genes, it delivers a sneaking high that can be enjoyed during the day.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.