Shark Attack feminized seeds
Shark Attack feminized cannabis strain gained its name due to its knockout effects and sturdy structure. Its Indica-dominant lineage consists of two notable cannabis strains: Super Skunk and White Widow.
- Dinafem Seeds (Spain)
- A powerful bite
- Super Skunk x White Widow
- 1st Indoor, Copa Cannabis Uruguay 2015
- Short indoorsUp to 250 cm outdoors
- 500 g/m² indoorsup to 1000 g/plant outdoors
- 50 - 55 days
- Mid October
- 30% Sativa / 70% Indica
- 12 - 16 %
A Powerful Strain Grown With Little Effort
Shark Attack is a feminized Indica-dominant cannabis strain that is comprised of Super Skunk and the infamous White Widow. This photoperiodic strain produces wildly pungent flowers reminiscent of lemons. For such a compact cannabis strain, Shark Attack delivers a massive harvest and a heavy-hitting amount of THC.
Shark Attack seeds can be easily germinated in the paper tower method or in a propagation chamber. This strain is prone to rapid root expansion, so placing them in larger-than-usual pots is recommended. Shark Attack will benefit from high-intensity lights, such as 600-watt HPS or MH during the vegetative and flowering phases.
Due to her compact structure, the best growing method is the Sea of Green (SoG) or Screen of Green (SCROG) technique. Always trim the undergrowth before inducing the 12/12 flowering schedule.
Growing this strain will be a challenge for beginners and a delight for veterans. It is recommended to keep the moisture in the room to a minimum meaning that the humidity should never rise above 45% because the Shark Attack strain is prone to mold and fungi.
Once harvested after 50-55 days, her massive buds are a pleasure to trim due to the high calyx to leaf ratio.
- pH: Soil - 6.2 to 6.8, Hydro - 5.2 to 5.8
- Nutrient: Any balanced nutrient solution at regular doses
- Outdoor harvest: Harvest by mid-October to avoid high moisture
- Yield: Up to 500-grams per square meter
Shark Attack - A Strain That Can’t Be Underestimated
Once harvested and cured, Shark Attack cannabis strain will ambush your senses. Its floral and juicy lemon aroma will fill any room, leaving dazed anyone who comes across it. Its effects are immediate, and once Shark Attack grabs hold - it will not let go.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.