Shiskaberry feminized seeds
Shiskaberry is a feminized cannabis strain with great potential for monstrous yields, with the possibility of producing 500-600g/m² – 1500-2000g/plant. This super-fast strain needs just 7-8 weeks to bring 26% THC-loaded buds brimming with pungent berry aromas and earthy tastes.
- Barney's Farm
- Complete harmony
- Blueberry x Afghan
- 80 - 120 cm
- 500 - 600 g/m² indoors1500 - 2000 g/plant outdoors
- 49 - 56 days
- Mid September
- 100% Indica
- 26 %
- 0.4 %
Shiskaberry: Made With Yield And Quality In Mind
Shiskaberry is a pure 100% Indica, a cross between Blueberry and Afghan landrace. It finishes fast, in just 7-8 weeks, and if given enough root space and vegetation time, it will reward the grower with abundant yields that can go up to 1500-2000g/plant.
All Indica lovers are going to welcome this cannabis strain with open arms. It’s a pure Indica in every regard: staying short and compact in size and stature, just 80-120cm, grows vigorously, strong and finishes fast. It has great resistance to pests and disease. The fact that it requires little to no special attention makes it a popular choice among beginner growers, rewarding them with 500-600g/m2. Experienced growers can take Shiskaberry to a new level and be rewarded with massive 2kg/plant yields of high quality buds. It has very nice side branching and will grow into a large bush that fills up with dense and hard buds.
- Recommended nutrients: BioBuzz, Advanced Nutrients, Plant Magic, Growth Technology.
- Recommended techniques: LST will increase number of bud sites to increase bud production.
- Pot size: 10-15L will give this plant plenty of space to produce maximum yields.
- Resistance: high resistance to molds.
- Usually testing at ~20% THC and 0.4% CBD.
Berry Flavored Afghan
The effects are what’s to be expected from a pure Indica strain: a strong, long lasting body buzz, leaving you relaxed and calm afterwards. The aromas are strong and pungent, with a focus on berries. The flavors are strong, earthy and spicy with hints of berries.
- Heath Hamby
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.