Skunk #1 Regular seeds
Skunk #1 is an award-winning regular strain, which has been around for over a quarter-century. The Sensi Seeds product produces a nice mix of Indica and Sativa – giving a deep body relaxation whilst leaving you completely sofa-locked. Perfect to enjoy all day.
- Sensi Seeds
- Transportates to the better worlds
- Afghanistan x Mexico x Colombia x Thailand
- Cup Winner
- 45 - 50 days
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- No official information
Skunk #1: Good Old Skunk Best on The Market
Skunk #1 is a highly productive regular cannabis seed produced by Sensi Seeds. It is the formation of a cross breed – between genetics from Central/South America, Afghanistan, and Thailand. 25+ years after release, it is still widely considered a world-class Skunk strain.
How to Grow a Perfect Skunk
Skunk #1 produces large, resinous buds in both indoors and outdoors environments. Indoors, we recommend using a 12/12hr lighting timer after the initial 6-week vegetation period in order to gain maximum production from your buds. In total, you should see high yields both indoors and outdoors. You will see robust stems and branches being produced during the flowering period to support the yields towards harvest. Be prepared for a strong Skunk aroma towards the end of the flowering period. It is easier to grow outdoors, we recommend planting it directly into the ground, preferably in an open space with nutrient-dense soil in order to see a total maximum yield of 800 g/plant.
- The contrasting aroma of sweet lemon and sour floral notes.
- High mental effect for an Indica strain, providing an uplifting, meditative state of mind.
- Sweet nectar taste with a grapefruit aftertaste.
- 65% Indica 35% Sativa.
Incredible Flavor Profile and Effect
The strain has an intense citrusy aroma - coupled with undertones of sandalwood, earthiness and pure Skunk flavor. It produces an incredibly potent effect for both physical and mental experiences. Perfect to enjoy socially as a thought-provoking strain.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.