Skunk #1 feminized seeds (White Label)
Skunk #1 was one of the first commercially available feminized seeds that entered the market. Since then, Skunk #1 has become a cornerstone and a legend of its own. Extremely potent, pungent and smelly, it’s to be handled with extreme care.
- White Label Seed Company
- Insidious high
- Afghani x Mexican Acapulco Gold x Columbian Gold
- 80 - 120 cm
- 300 - 450 g/m² indoors200 - 250 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Mid October
- 35% Sativa / 65% Indica
- 15 - 20 %
- < 1
Pungent and Smelly
By further stabilizing Skunk strains Dutch breeders obtained in late 1970, Skunk #1 and it’s feminized seeds were born and the rest is a legend. It’s hard to think of any strain that has had such an impact on the cannabis growers’ community as Skunk #1 has. Growing fast and sturdy, it can finish in almost any environment but does best in greenhouses when exposed to long, sunny days. If you don’t want half of your block knowing you grow Skunk, a carbon filter is not an option but a requirement.
- Indica dominant (65%) hybrid, a cross between Afghani, Mexican Acapulco Gold and Columbian Gold
- Flowering time is 8-9 weeks or by mid-October outdoors
- Height is 80-120cm both indoors and outdoors
- Yield is 300-450g/m2 or up 200-250g per plant
- It usually tests at 15-20% THC with <1% CBD
- Extremely pungent - a carbon filter is not an option but a requirement
Energetic and Uplifting High That’s Going to Leave You with a Smile on Your Face
Smells are extremely strong - skunky, musky and earthy with floral and spicy undertones. Flavors are sweet and sour with hints of lemon and citrus. Effects are extremely fast hitting and long lasting, not recommended for inexperienced uses - highly cerebral, uplifting, happy and euphoric.