Skunk Auto feminized seeds
Skunk Auto by Strain Hunters is an easy-to-grow and easy-to-enjoy cannabis strain. This feminized autoflower is known for a classic skunky taste and flavor matched with unpretentious character. Ideal for complete beginners and harsh climates, it rewards with 80-100g/plant of top-quality buds after 9 weeks of flowering.
- Strain Hunters
- Relaxation as Deep as Indian Ocean
- Skunk x Ruderalis
- 90 - 120 cm
- Up to 800 g/m² indoors80 - 100 g/plant outdoors
- 49 days
- 30% Sativa / 60% Indica / 10% Ruderalis
- No official information
Classic Strain with Added High Resilience to Harsh Conditions
Skunk Auto is a feminized autoflower, a fine combination of 60% Indica, 30% Sativa and 10% Ruderalis. Born from Skunk #1 and Ruderalis from Kazakhstan, this plant is highly productive and easy-to-grow even in toughest climates.
Indoors this strain has a short vegetation period of 2 weeks and needs 7 weeks to flower and can yield up to 800g.sq.m under 1000W HPS. Outdoors, the plant can produce 80-100g/plant of quality buds after 9 weeks from seed to harvest. Skunk Auto starts bud formation during the final weeks of flowering, when the plant will need extra nutrition. Like majority of autoflowers, it requires aeration in the middle of flowering and moderate watering. It will grow with a strong structure, developing long branches and reach from 90-120cm tall.
- Great for the Skunk lover who want an easy growing time
- Needs 12-18 hours of light per day to flower
- This strain is very robust and can handle high temperatures of up to 30°C
- Super strong with clear long-lasting relaxing features
- Classic skunk taste and aroma
Skunk Auto: Welcome the Taste of Summer
Skunk Auto will produce quality buds with a fast-hitting but long-lasting effect on the mind and body, leaving you feeling euphoric and happy. The strain has a classic skunky flavor with notes of summer flowers and blossoms and a complex earthy aroma.
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.