Skunk Kush feminized seeds
Skunk Kush Feminized by Sensi Seeds is a strain that mixes some of the most popular flavors in the world. It has the quality and taste of Kush, combined with Skunk genetics to ensure a complete flavor profile coupled with incredibly large yields both indoors and outdoors.Read more
Skunk Kush Feminized - Quality Taste and Production Value
The feminized version of Skunk Kush originates with Afghan genetics, crossed with the Hindu Kush and the world-famous Skunk #1. The end result is an easy to grow strain with Indica dominance and very impressive yield.
Indoors the strain is versatile enough to use your preferred method of growing to produce the thickest, most resinous buds available from this strain. You don’t want to miss out on this strain`s exceptional quality by skimping on the feed or soil quality. It is easy to grow indoors and in greenhouses where the temperate will be higher than average in summer. The calyces will full up with resin using this method and the buds will be perfect for regular consumption. Outdoors the plant can grow to an average length in summer and is best planted in the ground with nutrient-dense soil around it, in order to produce the maximum possible yield.
- Unique contrasting aromas and flavors - with sweet, sour, spicy and bitterness all in one.
- Clear Skunk growth patterns with Afghany-type clustered buds.
- Provides a warm-bodies, relaxing feeling.
- Hints of hashish, sweet lemon and floral notes in the aroma.
Unique Skunk and Kush Combo
The Skunk Kush Feminized is known for its distinctive Skunk aroma and flavor, with Sensi Seeds adding an intensely sweet and profound citrusy taste in addition to the classic earthy notes. When consuming your body will experience deep muscle relaxation, however, it will not leave you sofa-bound.
- Brand Sensi Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Strong and lasting body stone
- Genetics Afghani x Skunk #1
- Height 110 - 140 cm
- Flowering indoors 50 - 60 days
- Outdoor finish Late October
- Genotype 40% Sativa / 60% Indica
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)