Snake Cream feminized seeds
Snake Cream is a feminized marijuana strain that grows well both indoors and outdoors. It’s a Sativa-dominant cannabis strain and therefore has strong, energizing effects. This beauty was achieved by crossing Black Domina with Cream Caramel, and thanks to this impressive genetic pairing, Snake Cream is extraordinarily potent, powerful and resilient.Read more
The Uplifting, Exciting Effects Of Snake Cream
Snake Cream is incredibly potent and has THC levels running as high as 15% to 20%. Smoking it results in an energizing, uplifting high. Many users have reported experiencing bursts of creativity after smoking this strain – perfect for an afternoon spent making music, painting, or brainstorming ideas. It also has 1% to 1.5% CBD, making it ideal for medical marijuana patients and a great antidote for anyone dealing with pain, anxiety, depression and stress.
Insane Growth, Hard To Hold Back
Snake Cream does well both indoors and outdoors and produces wonderfully heavy, dense buds. It’s incredibly easy to grow and provides yields as high as 600g (21 ounces).
- This strain grows rather easily and doesn't require any skilled technical attention. This makes it suitable for not only seasoned growers but also hobbyists who have only recently begun cultivating marijuana.
- Snake Cream grows rather tall and bulky, so topping and other height control methods are recommended.
- Carbon filters or exhaust fans may be necessary during the flowering period to help with odor control.
The Riveting Genetics Of Snake Cream
Snake Cream is 80% Sativa/20% Indica hybrid, which explains its uplifting, energizing high and robust, bulky growth. Bred by Hero Seeds by crossing Cream Caramel with Black Domina, Snake Cream has the resulting sweet, doughy taste of the former and the strong, pungent smell of the latter – a great combination!
- Brand Hero Seeds
- Sex Feminized
- Flowering type Photoperiod
- Suitable for Outdoor
- Suitable for Indoor
- Effect Kick ass euphoria
- Genetics Cream Caramel x Black Domina
- Genotype 80% Sativa / 20% Indica
- THC 15 - 20 %
How To Post Your Review?
Thank you for sharing your opinion about our website!
Your feedback will be posted shortly after our moderator has reviewed it.
Please note that we do not publish reviews if they:
- Written in all CAPS
- Contain aggressive or offensive language
- Have a promotional content (contact details or links to other websites)