Somango XL feminized seeds
Somango XL is a feminized cannabis strain that brings the deliciousness of the classic Somango and adds bigger yields, around 600 g after 9 weeks of flwoering. Get ready to drown your mouth with its tropical flavors and floral bouquet. Pure calmness will surround your being, allowing you to focus on any task at hand in spite of its 18 % THC levels.
- Royal Queen Seeds
- Long-lasting fruity knockout
- Somango x Critical 47
- 60 - 100 cm indoors120 - 200 cm outdoors
- 525 - 575 g/m² indoors550 - 600 g/plant outdoors
- 56 - 63 days
- Late September
- 25% Sativa / 75% Indica
- 18 %
Almost Perfect Plants
This strain produces many massive buds containing big, resinous calyxes with medium levels of CBD, and THC around 18%. The flowers will contain many lush green leaves that will start filling with resin after week 3 of flowering. The plants grow 1m-2m tall, with short internodal spacing, but with the branching and leaf production of a Sativa. This results in a beautiful and heavy yielding bush that will need proper ventilation and plenty defoliating to avoid humidity problems. It can yield around to 550 g/m2 under ideal indoor conditions, and about 550 to 600 g per outdoor plant while. It takes up to 9 weeks for the flowering phase to end, but some phenotypes can be done by week 8th.
- Min. vegetation time: 3-4 weeks
- Organic medium/nutrients for best results
- Temps: 18C-28C
- EC: 1.4-1.8
- Minimum lighting: 600 Watts HID, 200 Watts LED.
- SCROG, LST, SOG, Mainline
Mangoes or Cannabis?
This strain gets its name from sweet fruits called mangoes. That is what the tropical sweetness of its bouquet brings to your palate. Without feeling lethargic, you will be delivered a bodily calmness and a strong mental high that helps reduce anxiety and set you mind straight.
Be the first one to share your opinion - it may help someone to make their choice!
For your convenience, we have added the Comments section where you can discuss products and share your opinion.
We hope this will help you pick the right strains and explore other people’s experience. Please, note that all comments are moderated and we publish only the comments relevant to the following:
- Growing features of a particular strain, i.e. required growing conditions, possible challenges, recommended methods and techniques, etc.
- Discussion of genetics. Phenotype variations, productivity, psychotropic properties and effects
- Seed quality, germination rates
Any comments with general questions, i.e. irrelevant to the strain at hand, will not be published. Please, check our blog and FAQ carefully before posting your question.